Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«57 »
Nur_Neerg
Sep 1, 2004

The Lumbering but Unstoppable Sasquatch of the Appalachians

It's that time of year again. National Signing Day for the 2013 class happens today, and after the hilarity of last-minute flips and grabs, it's also time to settle in for the 2014 class. Soon these 17 year-old kids will be contributing to their team's Fulmer Cup total, and maybe even win totals!

Recruiting Resources!

While this thread is honestly a great resource for keeping up with recruiting on a national level, if you want to follow a specific team, you probably want to subscribe to one of the four main services.

1. Rivals: The current King poo poo of the recruiting analysis world, Rivals covers a great number of events at a generally high quality.

2. 247: The feisty up-and-comer, 247's founder also founded Rivals. Their coverage is slowly growing, and for some teams, they're head and shoulders above the competition.

3. ESPN: As they are wont to do, ESPN is trying to get in on the recruiting feeding frenzy, and their coverage is slowly getting better and better. Apparently they actually have good scouting and player analysis now, so it might be worth checking out.

4. Scout: Scout is getting left behind in the dust by the three above services, but is probably the best of the four for some teams.

The main issue with picking which service to follow is the school to which you owe allegiance. For VT, for example, 247 is currently king of the mountain, but it wasn't all that long ago that Rivals was. So do your research before dropping any of them hard-earned just to be on the bleeding edge of recruiting info.

So which of these kids is the best at football?!?!

Early watch lists are out now, they're all guaranteed to change quite a bit over the next year as new players emerge, more well-known ones drop in the rankings, and kids move up. Everything is dynamic and constantly in flux. That said, here's the early overall rankings:

247's Top 247
Scout 300
Rivals top 100 will be inserted here when it's released/linkable.
ESPN top 100 will be inserted here when it's released/linkable.

Oh man look at all that social networking these kids are doing!
Dear god please don't be that guy. While a lot of these kids are very much in the public eye, and some will be for a very long time to come, just leave them alone. Don't friend them on Facebook, don't tweet at them, it's creepy. They're still just high-school kids.

Most schools have the following things to follow during the spring/summer:

Spring Game: For many schools this is a huge recruiting event, and can draw a crowd that'd be considered huge for a game day at smaller schools.

Junior Days: Time for the fresh crop of next year's recruits to hit campus, take in practice so they can see what they're getting themselves into coaching wise, and get a feel for their top schools.

Camps: Recruits also come to camp to be seen competing. A great opportunity for less-scouted players to have a shot at a scholly or a walk-on offer.

With all of that out of the way, let's enjoy the show! Recruiting and the Fulmer Cup are the only real competitions in the offseason, so let's savor 'em.

Nur_Neerg fucked around with this message at Feb 6, 2013 around 21:12

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nur_Neerg
Sep 1, 2004

And to kick it off, VT's gotten a running start on their class already, with four commits so far:

4* RB Marshawn Williams, Hampton, VA: Marshawn was good for 1,186 yards rushing with 20 touchdowns on limited carries this year, and looks to be another in a line of very good VT running backs.

4* DE Vincent Mihota, Fredericksburg, VA: I love this kid for multiple reasons. He's very similar in build and production to current Hokies commit Wyatt Teller at a similar level of competition, Wyatt's a top 100 player in the country. Vinny's also the brother of a UVA player, which just feels great.

3/4* DB Javon Harrison, Lakeland, FL: Looks to be another in the line of very good Hokies DBs from Florida, including players like Jayron Hosley and Brandon Flowers.

3* DE/TE Xavier Burke, Lawrenceville, VA: Good enough to pull an offer as a DL in a year the state's just incredibly loaded with DL talent. Might end up at tight end, very good player from a very small area.

TheGreyGhost
Feb 14, 2012

Ohio State Buckeyes Commit/Leans/Targets partial list

Committed:
Damon Webb 4* CB Detroit, MI - His tape is crazy, and he's notable for shutting down Treadwell. The fact that he's picked out of Michigan's backyard makes it even better.

Leans:
Dante Booker 4* LB Akron, OH - Probably the best LB prospect in Ohio in eons, likely since Jordan Hicks or Mike D'Andrea. He's crazy athletic, and I watched him singlehandedly dominate in the D3 title game this year.

Marshon Lattimore 4* ATH/WR Cleveland, OH - Stop me if you've heard this one before: Crazy athletic WR from Glenville who runs likes a deer. He's shiftier than Ginn though, if maybe a quarter step slower however.

Raekwon McMillian 4* LB Hinesville, GA - He's considered an OSU lean at the moment. He's a little bigger than Booker, but he's just as fast. Would absolutely love to see him be the first southern commit this class.

Jonathan Haden RB/DB Washington DC - He really wants to play for Urban like his brother did. If he has the same genetics, he certainly can't be bad. He's likely to be one of the earlier commits in this class.

Targets:

QB: Huge need for 2014. Likely taking 2

Drew Barker 4* QB Hebron, KY - Urban is weird about waiting to offer QBs, but I'm assuming he should have an offer sooner rather than later. Solid mechanics, and a stronger runner in more of the Tebow mold than a strider like Braxton. His arm is pretty drat impressive. I have him at the top of my life for QBs.

DeShaun Watson 4* QB Gainesville, GA - I don't think we can pry him away from Clemson, but he looks a lot like Braxton did in HS at the moment, possibly even better. I don't think his arm strength is quite as much as I'd like, but he shows some considerable room to fill out. Apparently, he's Urban's favorite QB recruit for that class, and the staff is going apeshit over him.

Caleb Henderson 4* QB Burke, VA - Closer to Barker and the Tebow-style dual threat QB. Probably the easiest to woo at this position.

William Crest 4* QB Baltimore, MD - I like him a little more than Watson, but I get the feeling that any of these three are going to be solid in the current offense. Very similar build to Teddy Bridgewater.

Sleeper: DeShone Kizer Toledo, OH - He's the in-state option, but I don't think he's on par with the other three just yet. Slightly odd mechanics, weaker arm than the above three.

RB:
Jalen Hurd Hendersonville, TN - Set the TN state rushing record last season with like 3500 yards. He looks a lot like Ty Isaac to me. I'm not particularly high on him, won't shock me if UT keeps him in state.

Myles Autry Norcross, GA - Every bucknut on the scout board has a boner for this kid. He's crazy elusive, and he's one of the more fluid runners I've seen. I really don't see us taking more than one RB in this class though as is.

WR:
Thaddeus Snodgrass Springfield, OH - Probably a Buckeye lean at this point. He's an X or Z in the scheme, likely an X. Bigger receiver, but he still has wheels. He'd make a nice Corey Brown replacement.

O-line:
Kyle Trout Lancaster, OH - He's a big boy, but he moves incredible well. Looks like a middle ground between Dodson and Decker. Probably a solid LT candidate.

D-Line:
Malik McDowell Detroit, MI - Sounds crazy to pull another out of Michigan, but he's towards the top of Urban's wish list for 2014. He's a crazy athlete for being 6'6" 300, and he could feasibly play DT, OT, or DE in 3-down linemen sets. Would love to see him get pulled.

Da'Shawn Hand Woodridge, VA - Bucks made his top 5 for now, but I don't see this happening. Urban will stay in his ear until the bitter end though.

LB:
Davonte James Springfield, OH - Doesn't have an offer yet, will likely get one once the summer hits. Looks a lot like Josh Perry coming out of HS.

Clifton Garrett Plainfield, IL - He's more along the lines of Booker and McMillian. I think he's a domer for the moment.

DB:
No one knows. More offers here than any other position. Outside of Webb, I really don't have much to say about many of them.

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

I have a feeling, but I don't think Webb ends up at OSU when it's all said and done.

E: And Ohio State isn't in Hand's top 5.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Trust us, we're highly trained medical professionals bears.

Baylor's already snagged 3 good commits for 2014 - if we can hang on to them, Briles'll have the ammo to keep building something really big here.

Terence Williams - RB - Somewhat reminiscent of current bruiser RB Glasco Martin, all but shares a name with one of the best receivers in Baylor history, which can only be a good sign.

Chris Platt - WR/CB - Texas 4A Track State Champ - fast as balls, could make a big impact on either side as the ball.

Davion Hall - WR/S - National Top 100 recruit - could go in our formidable receiving stables or help shore up our secondary.

Nur_Neerg
Sep 1, 2004

Regnevelc posted:

E: And Ohio State isn't in Hand's top 5.

And yeah, Hand's top 5 is Bama, Florida, Michigan, South Carolina, VT.

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

"Victory..."

I'll put more effort into it later, but 2014 is a once-in-a-lifetime chance for LSU. Louisiana is flat-out LOADED next year and will have a good amount of top 100 guys (nationally) within the state.

Nur_Neerg
Sep 1, 2004

C2C - 2.0 posted:

I'll put more effort into it later, but 2014 is a once-in-a-lifetime chance for LSU. Louisiana is flat-out LOADED next year and will have a good amount of top 100 guys (nationally) within the state.

Ha, you guys are in the same boat as Virginia this cycle

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

"Victory..."

Nur_Neerg posted:

Ha, you guys are in the same boat as Virginia this cycle

Yep, read that too. Virginia & Louisiana have been talked about for months now. Bursting at the seams with talent next year.

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES

C2C - 2.0 posted:

Yep, read that too. Virginia & Louisiana have been talked about for months now. Bursting at the seams with talent next year.

It's gonna be really interesting to see how it goes now that Aggie can pull from LA without leaving the SEC being an issue.

I'm hoping LSU does well...

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

"Victory..."

JetsGuy posted:

It's gonna be really interesting to see how it goes now that Aggie can pull from LA without leaving the SEC being an issue.

I'm hoping LSU does well...

Who did A&M pull out of La. that LSU coveted? I know we offered RSJ, but he's a Texas guy. I think that observation cuts both ways. LSU has had plenty of recent success in Texas (especially East Texas) that A&M will have to have their guard up as well.

Here's a quick-and-dirty Top 10 of La. players next year:

quote:

Leonard Fournette (RB), 6'2", 220, St. Augustine. Widely considered the best running back in the country. He has an exceptional combination of size, strength and speed that isnít found very often.

Trey Quinn (WR), 6'1", 190, Barbe. Had over 2,100 receiving yards as a junior and is on pace to break several state records as a senior. Runs a 4.38 forty and has great ball skills.

Cameron Robinson (OL), 6'6", 315, West Monroe. Has the quickness of someone much smaller than 315 pounds, and the strength of someone even bigger.

Speedy Noil (WR), 5'10", 175, 4.45, Edna Karr. Excelled at QB for Edna Karr but projects as a receiver at the next level. Height may be his only drawback. Very quick with great athleticism.

Jacory Washington (TE), 6'5", 220, Westlake. Moves well with great hands. Will be an elite receiving TE. (LSU verbal)

Laurence Jones (CB), 6'2", 215, Neville. Great cover corner with the size to play safety. Very instinctive and aggressive.

Gerald Willis (DE/DT), 6'3", 255, Edna Karr. Very quick and moves well for someone his size. Has the frame to add weight and make an exceptional DT. Heís the brother of Alabamaís Landon Collins.

Cameron Sims (WR), 6'4", 185, Ouachita. Great size, speed, hands and athleticism.

Kenny Young (LB), 6'2", 225, John Curtis. A hard hitter with great closing and sideline-to-sideline speed.

Will Clapp (OL), 6'4", 270, Brother Martin. Son of former Tiger Tommy Clapp. A versatile OL who could play guard or tackle at next level. (LSU Verbal)

Fussy Dutchman
Jul 29, 2008

ND is off to a pretty good start to 2014.

4* DT Jay Hayes fills a big need, and at 6'5 270 he should be able to play at either 3-4 end or NT.

4* OLB Greer Martini has a fuckin' cool name for a white guy and looks to be a pretty good player too! He's also part of a budding pipeline to his HS. ND safety C.J. Prosise is from there and so is 2013 signee Doug Randolph. Woo!

3/4* WR Justin Brent looks like a solid to very good big receiver. Committed very early (then again, who didn't out of these kids)

3/4* OG Jimmy Byrne seems like a good one, and it's always nice to take kids from Ohio that OSU offered.

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

"Victory..."

ESPN's 2014 Players to Watch list doesn't have a single kid from La.

Good grief.

Elotana
Dec 12, 2003

and i'm putting it all on the goddamn expense account

A&M isn't going to pull that many more kids from LA because the entire state is fanatically loyal to LSU, whether they went there or not. I'm not saying it'll make zero difference, but leapfrogging the competition in TX is much, much more important than poaching the occasional stud from LA.

A&M already has 7 commits, all from Texas, including a 4* RB from UT's backyard (Lake Travis), but the pick of the litter is composite 5* LB Hoza Scott. He's the top OLB in the country according to 247 and Scout.

I'd expect us to keep stacking up on defense and OL, since our backfield and WR corps will be pretty crowded next year.

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007
Is this right?

Kentucky has a few guys on the radar for 2014:

Drew Barker 4* QB Hebron, KY. The OSU fan posted about this guy, he's going to be a national recruit for sure. UK was probably an afterthought for him until Neal Brown came into the picture. Seems to have a much higher opinion of UK now, is the #1 priority for UK's new staff.

Nacarius Fant NR WR Bowling Green, KY. A slot-type receiver, he had a great season as a JR.

Mikel Horton 4* RB West Chester, OH. A big, bruising RB from Lakota West, alma mater of '13 UK signee Kyle Meadows. Vince Marrow may have this guy committed to UK as early as next week.

Jacob Pugh III NR OLB Tallahassee, FL. Lanky OLB prospect with great speed. LB will be a focus of the '14 class and this guy will probably be a top target.

There are several more '14 kids with offers from UK already, but these were the only 4 that came immediately to mind.

Kidd-Liggit
Sep 6, 2011

You mean I have to go to Philly?

Former Everything posted:

Kentucky has a few guys on the radar for 2014:

Drew Barker 4* QB Hebron, KY. The OSU fan posted about this guy, he's going to be a national recruit for sure. UK was probably an afterthought for him until Neal Brown came into the picture. Seems to have a much higher opinion of UK now, is the #1 priority for UK's new staff.

Nacarius Fant NR WR Bowling Green, KY. A slot-type receiver, he had a great season as a JR.

Mikel Horton 4* RB West Chester, OH. A big, bruising RB from Lakota West, alma mater of '13 UK signee Kyle Meadows. Vince Marrow may have this guy committed to UK as early as next week.

Jacob Pugh III NR OLB Tallahassee, FL. Lanky OLB prospect with great speed. LB will be a focus of the '14 class and this guy will probably be a top target.

There are several more '14 kids with offers from UK already, but these were the only 4 that came immediately to mind.

Don't forget Kief and Singleton, they're also major targets for UK.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Texas Tech has commits from WR Jakari Dillard and RB Juston Stockton. Dillard is a long-time TTU fan. Stockton's former HS coach is now RB coach at TTU. I'd consider these two solid as they come. Both will likely wind up high 3*, low 4*. Dillard is tall and skinny (6'4", 175), Stockton is short and fast (5'9", 4.4 40).

Then there's the interesting case of DJ Gillins. Currently the 4* QB out of Florida is committed to TTU, but he committed to the previous staff and Kingsbury is offering a lot of other QB's for us to be thinking that he'll be still with us in a year. I'm thinking that he winds up following Neal Brown to Kentucky. But for now, he's still committed to TTU.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

You wouldn't like him when he's angry.

C2C - 2.0 posted:

Add South Carolina to that list. We have a huge chance to get our best class ever in 2014 thanks to in-state talent.

DirtyDirt
Apr 27, 2005
Chairman Of The Bored

2014 is absolutely loaded for Dade/Broward counties next year. This is the reason Al Golden brought Cristobal and Coley. If he wins the ACC this year, this is Miami's targeted class, which would set the program up ridiculously nicely.

OL Trevor Darling
OL Kc McDermott
OL Reilly Gibbons
OL Nick Linder
RB Sony Michel
RB Dalvin Cook
QB Alin Eduard
WR Ermon Lane
Ath Travis Rudolph
WR Johnnie Dixon
WR Tyre Brady
WR Corey Holmes
DT Khairi Clark
DL Anthony Moten
DE Keyon Brown
DB Quincy Wilson
LB Frank Newman
LB Kain Daub

From that list Daub, Lane, Dixon, Michel, Cook are all South Florida prospects coaches have been drooling over for years. All those ones should be 4/5 star in my opinion, because they are better than most guys to come through this area in quite some time.

Basil Hayden
Oct 9, 2012

1921!

Former Everything posted:

Name rang a bell so I had to look it up -- this dude is the cousin of WKU F George Fant, apparently, which in turn makes him fairly closely related to former WKU PF/C and All-American Jim McDaniels, who is George's cousin and of course led the team to their 1971 Final Four appearance.

Not that it means much; just thought it was interesting.

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Good to know that every state is having a banner year for prospects

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

"Some day coach I'm going to throw 6 TD's in a Super Bowl"

"Sit your ass down Steve"

Regnevelc posted:

I have a feeling, but I don't think Webb ends up at OSU when it's all said and done.

There's a long way to go but unless he changes his stance on not taking any more visits this isn't happening. According to him he was thinking about committing before the visit even happened.

Jesus Condumb
Oct 25, 2012

TheGreyGhost

quote:

Thaddeus Snodgrass Springfield, OH - Probably a Buckeye lean at this point. He's an X or Z in the scheme, likely an X. Bigger receiver, but he still has wheels. He'd make a nice Corey Brown replacement.

Thaddeus Snodgrass top 5. Confirmed.
1.Penn State
2.Michigan State
3.Notre Dame
4.Nebraska
5.Ohio State
3:53pm - 5 Feb 13

When the info was posted on PSU boards, OSU fans showed up to warn us.

1. He has hands of stone.
2. He has serious academic issues.
3. Urban already turned him down.

I know the kid reached out to Hackenberg and they have formed a pretty healthy relationship. I think you guys definitely go for some bigger WR next year. Check Me I wrong but, I think you only signed one WR over 6 ft this year.

PSU has one commit Mark Allen from Good Council out of MD I believe. We can only take 18 officially next year ( 15 + 3 EE slots), I don't think we can fit more then 10 to 12 max and stay under 65 without attrition. That is if the sanctions hold.

Frackie Robinson
Apr 26, 2008

That's pretty cool that Hackenberg decided to stay true to his word and stick with Penn State. I hope he has a good career.

TheGreyGhost
Feb 14, 2012

Jesus Condumb posted:

TheGreyGhost

Thaddeus Snodgrass top 5. Confirmed.
1.Penn State
2.Michigan State
3.Notre Dame
4.Nebraska
5.Ohio State
3:53pm - 5 Feb 13

When the info was posted on PSU boards, OSU fans showed up to warn us.

1. He has hands of stone.
2. He has serious academic issues.
3. Urban already turned him down.

I know the kid reached out to Hackenberg and they have formed a pretty healthy relationship. I think you guys definitely go for some bigger WR next year. Check Me I wrong but, I think you only signed one WR over 6 ft this year.

PSU has one commit Mark Allen from Good Council out of MD I believe. We can only take 18 officially next year ( 15 + 3 EE slots), I don't think we can fit more then 10 to 12 max and stay under 65 without attrition. That is if the sanctions hold.

Honestly, I'm not the type to hold grudges in recruiting. If he finds a better fit than OSU, then I hope he takes it. Academic issues won't surprise me given what I already know. I'm not sure Urban has actually turned him down yet for a significant reason though. The only guys I know for sure he's turned down are Robert Foster and Shelton Gibson, and if he did in fact turn Snodgrass down, then I'm sure the issues must be on that level for him to do so.

Also, mad props to Hackenburg for doing what he wanted over chasing self-interest.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

"Some day coach I'm going to throw 6 TD's in a Super Bowl"

"Sit your ass down Steve"

TheGreyGhost posted:

Honestly, I'm not the type to hold grudges in recruiting. If he finds a better fit than OSU, then I hope he takes it. Academic issues won't surprise me given what I already know. I'm not sure Urban has actually turned him down yet for a significant reason though. The only guys I know for sure he's turned down are Robert Foster and Shelton Gibson, and if he did in fact turn Snodgrass down, then I'm sure the issues must be on that level for him to do so.

Also, mad props to Hackenburg for doing what he wanted over chasing self-interest.

I don't think he turned him down outright but it will be a longshot with academics and the fact that we can only take about 20 next year.

kittenmittons
Dec 10, 2009

TheGreyGhost posted:

Am I missing something here?

TheGreyGhost
Feb 14, 2012

kittenmittons posted:

Am I missing something here?

If Hackenburg wanted to position himself for the NFL, there's plenty of teams he could have chosen that would have likely given him a better spotlight and supporting cast. He chose Penn State because he like it, even if it necessarily wasn't the best position for him to succeed.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

zzzCLOMP zzzCLOMP
zzzCLOMP zzzCLOMP

Ungratek posted:

Good to know that every state is having a banner year for prospects

No kidding. This is clearly Virginia's year though, the state is bursting at the seams with talent and it's never been like this in the history of the state. 3 of the top 10 players in the country come from Virginia and reasonably you could argue 3 of the top 5 and the #1 at each spot(DE, DT, S). The 4th best player in the state, DE Jayln Holmes, is going to spend the year in the top 40-50 and potentially higher. There's probably 12-15 four star players to go with the 3 five star. Unreal talent next year, it really is absurd.

DJExile
Jun 27, 2007

Saturday football was cool, then it got mainstream. Tuesday football is where it's at now.

Bowling Green signed a punter from Findlay.

He's 6'7"

nate fisher
Mar 3, 2004

We've Got To Go Back

2014 I think will be the recruiting class that decides the fate of Butch Jones. It is full of Tennessee legacies.

2014 Legacies
Vic Wharton - 4* DB out of Nashville (already committed to Tennessee)
Neiko Creamer - NR WR from Maryland offers from Rutgers and Boston College (suppose to commit to Tennessee today)
Todd Kelly Jr - 4* Safety with offers from Bama, USC, UF, hell everyone. Should be all Vol.
Elliott Berry - NR Athlete offers Auburn and Tennessee
Evan Berry - NR CB offers from Auburn, Clemson, and Tennessee
Dillon Bates - 4* LB offers from OSU, UF, ND, and others
Cedrick Wilson, Jr.- NR offers from Vandy and Tennessee so far
Isaiah McDaniel - NR DB
Andrew Shofner - NR
Cole Cook - TE
Andrew Shofner

Some of these we have no interest in, but some of these names make me feel old. Feel good about Vic Wharton, Neiko Creamer, Dillion Bates, and Todd Kelly Jr. Would love to pick-up the Berry Twins. We just offered Trooper Taylor's son for 2014 who is a good friend with the Berry Twins. Smart move if you ask me, and wouldn't surprise me if Auburn is out of it with Taylor gone.

Our biggest area of needs in 2014 is replacing our OL and landing a big time RB.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

Do you happen to know how to fly this thing?!

DJExile posted:

Bowling Green signed a punter from Findlay.

He's 6'7"

Forget faking, just line him up in the wildcat and go.

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

You fargin sneaky bastage. I'm gonna take your dwork. I'm gonna nail it to the wall. I'm gonna crush your boils in a meat grinder.

Looks like the absence of Rodney Garner and Grantham in talks with the NFL has pretty much hosed UGA's class.

BunLengthHotDog
Jun 30, 2003

Good Game

I don't understand Grantham being interviewed by NFL teams after his defense drastically underperformed all season. Up 21-10 over Bama in the middle of the 3rd quarter, only to lose after giving up 350+ yards rushing. Threefitty

It would probably be better if he jumped on the first NFL DC job he is offered to stop the cat & mouse bullshit we dealt with this recruiting cycle. Hearing his antics probably cost us Adams (along with Garner leaving).

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Tech signed a PWO field goal kicker. He runs a nike timed 4.4 40.

I want ALL of the field goals to be fake.

BigSexyWitGlasses
Nov 1, 2009

nate fisher posted:

2014 I think will be the recruiting class that decides the fate of Butch Jones. It is full of Tennessee legacies.

Basically we're the school (date) that your parents picked out for you to go out with first, but in your mind you're like well I can do this, it's only one visit and then I can go after the hot slut that I know will put out (Alabama, Florida, etc.) Tennessee football recruiting is stuck in the friend zone.

vulvamancer
Oct 2, 2006
calm down. don't turn this rape into a murder.

DirtyDirt posted:

2014 is absolutely loaded for Dade/Broward counties next year. This is the reason Al Golden brought Cristobal and Coley. If he wins the ACC this year, this is Miami's targeted class, which would set the program up ridiculously nicely.

If Miami doesn't lose any scholarships when the NCAA finally releases their punishment they will be able to take a lot of kids next year.

TheGreyGhost
Feb 14, 2012

OSU picks up 3 4+* commitments in OT Kyle Trout, DE Lawrence Marshall, and WR Paris Campbell. Trout is monster bookend. Marshall is a crazy pass rush guy pulled from Hoke's backyard. Campbell has absolutely crazy speed and is teammates with heavy buckeye lean Dante Booker. This brings the current number of commits to 5 with OT Marcelys Jones and CB Damon Webb still in.

Jesus Condumb
Oct 25, 2012

TheGreyGhost posted:

OSU picks up 3 4+* commitments in OT Kyle Trout, DE Lawrence Marshall, and WR Paris Campbell. Trout is monster bookend. Marshall is a crazy pass rush guy pulled from Hoke's backyard. Campbell has absolutely crazy speed and is teammates with heavy buckeye lean Dante Booker. This brings the current number of commits to 5 with OT Marcelys Jones and CB Damon Webb still in.

Is Marshall another Cass Tech kid? If so, to go along with Webb that's a hell of a troll face UM is wearing at the upcoming BIG10 meeting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sportsgenius86
Jun 17, 2008

THE STREAK IS OVER

Jesus Condumb posted:

Is Marshall another Cass Tech kid? If so, to go along with Webb that's a hell of a troll face UM is wearing at the upcoming BIG10 meeting.

Marshall goes to Southfield

«57 »