Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
moonduck
Apr 1, 2005
a tour de force

8th-samurai posted:

Edit: Also the camera in the V series photo doesn't have mirror lock up so it has to be a 500c not a 500c/m.

My 500c has mirror lock-up.

QPZIL posted:

The Mamiya 6 is like the Fuji GS645 in that it's a fixed-lens rangefinder, but it's still pretty neat.

The Mamiya 6 (and 7) are both interchangeable lens cameras.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moonduck
Apr 1, 2005
a tour de force
I don't think the thin depth of field is helping the composition any, but those greens are absolutely lovely.

moonduck
Apr 1, 2005
a tour de force

Molten Llama posted:

Solution: Meet somewhere in the middle with a Mamiya 7

This is what I did recently. I got a great price on a 7ii with the very well spoken of 43mm lens, and jumped on it. That little leaf shutter is so easy to fire at slow speeds (much easier than the Hasselblad).

moonduck
Apr 1, 2005
a tour de force
I have a Mamiya 7ii with the 43mm lens and a big Hasselblad kit in the for sale thread. Someone here should buy them because they are awesome.

• Locked thread