Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Murodese
Mar 6, 2007

Think you've got what it takes?
We're looking for fine Men & Women to help Protect the Australian Way of Life.

Become part of the Legend. Defence Jobs.
So fucken excited.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murodese
Mar 6, 2007

Good god, turn times are slower than late-game Civ V in mid-game on v large maps with 8 AI :stare:

It's taking 5-6 minutes for the AI to take their turns.

Murodese
Mar 6, 2007

Taear posted:

Incidentally I have a minor...bug with the AI. If they're near you, they'll often cross your border because it's the most efficent way to move and each time they do it if you haven't got open borders, it ruins your relations. I think they're just pathing across and not trying to actually be aggressive, but it's really ruined the relation I have with pretty much every single AI.

This happens with your own unit auto-pathing over long distances, too. It does warn you if you're invading someone's territory, though. Seems to happen when your units have a choice of moving one more tile (and invading someone) rather than take a harder road and not move an extra tile that turn (but stay in neutral territory).

Murodese
Mar 6, 2007

Sedisp posted:

So is it just me or are underground cavern entrances incredibly rare?

If you're playing on an XL map, there can be very large sections without entrances, yes. The XL I'm playing on at the moment has no entrances in the area I control (about a fifth of the surface layer).

• Locked thread