Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Barent
Jun 15, 2007

Never die in vain.
So far this game seems like Fallen Enchantress, but actually good. I'm diggin it so far! Framerate's a little iffy though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barent
Jun 15, 2007

Never die in vain.

Conot posted:

I've noticed that forts create domain, and that the domain they create "taps" mines/buildings, seemingly in the same manner as building a town does, but does doing that actually send the resources anywhere, or is it more of a placeholder thing for if you want to make sure those resources aren't snatched by someone else?

Been enjoying playing this multiplayer with another goon, good times overall.

I'm not sure it sends population, but it definitely does give you yields for the rest of the resources. Forts are really good y'all

Barent
Jun 15, 2007

Never die in vain.
Found a small bug in the beta patch, my Draconian Mounted Archers don't animate properly when shooting in tactical combat. They still do damage as normal, but no arrows are actually fired or anything. Just a nitpick.

• Locked thread