Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doink9731
May 11, 2011

I'm living in a nightmare.
Hey Gerblyn. I've seen a number of videos on Youtube but none on Twitch.tv. You wouldn't happen to be looking for live streamers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doink9731
May 11, 2011

I've been listening to this Tom Petty tune for the past six hours on repeat.

I'm indescribably mad. :tizzy:

Doink9731
May 11, 2011

I'm hanging out on CTS mumble for launch. Come join me.

:getin:

Doink9731
May 11, 2011

If anyone is interested I'm trying to get a multiplayer game going. Check out the mumble information I linked earlier if you want to join.

Doink9731
May 11, 2011

I'm still looking for enough people for multiplayer. Anyway, streaming here for a little while: http://www.twitch.tv/doink9731

Doink9731
May 11, 2011

I lost my Throne city to independents. The embarrassment!

Doink9731
May 11, 2011

Okay. Here's the deal. I have myself and one other person willing to play a multiplayer game, but one versus one is kind of silly.

That's where you come in. Would you come play with us?

Please?

While this whole impassioned plea thing sounded better in my head, I can guarantee at least 15 minutes of ineptitude, snide remarks, and jokes that are sure to fall flat.

So come and join the Steam Group and join us on mumble for a thoroughly regrettable experience.

Edit: I'm also streaming again at http://www.twitch.tv/doink9731

Doink9731
May 11, 2011

Captain Oblivious posted:

Has anyone successfully run a game of multiplayer so far?

Yeah I'm running one right now.

Doink9731
May 11, 2011

MrBims posted:

I know I'll probably enjoy the base game, but how is multiplayer? Is it feasible to play with tactical combat on, and are there many goons who would be around to play a multi-hour single session game?

YEEEEEEEESSSSSS

Join the Steam Group and hop on mumble.

Then the ritual will be complete and in Age of Wonders 3 we will compete.

Alternatively, here are two bad haikus.

Age of Wonders Three
Come Multiplayer With Me
Just Do It You rear end

I Lost To A.I.
gently caress, Again? It's Only Turn Ten
New Game Up On Me

Doink9731
May 11, 2011

My pleas didn't work and I was surprised the haiku failed as well. As a result, I will now resort to the time honored Emeril Lagasse method of kicking it up a notch. In order to get this multiplayer meal cooking I will be giving away a prize to the winner.

BAM!

Winner of the multiplayer game with receive the thing inside this mystery box. In order to compete for said thing you should join the Steam group and get on mumble.

Doink9731 fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Apr 2, 2014

Doink9731
May 11, 2011

These custom made haiku come courtesy of Endie of Goonfleet infamy, renowned Scottish/Scotch poet.

---

Play Age of Wonders
Then Like Cherry Blossom Bursts
Commit Sudoku

Play Age Of Wonders
Then Like Blossom In The Spring
Kill Self, IRL

Play Age Of Wonders
Blossom Falls From Cherry Trees
Look, Just Play You Fucks

Oh God I Am Bored
Play Age of Wonders With Me
Blah Blah A Season

Play Age of Wonders,
Imaginary waifu.
Oh wait you're not real

Doink9731 fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Apr 3, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doink9731
May 11, 2011

Age of Wonders Three Multiplayer Journal Entry #0001:

I bought this oddly inscribed book from a local market stall where it's eccentric keeper was eager to rid himself of it. It has the most curious markings around the cover, but inside it was completely blank. The keep called it "something awful" but it only cost my ten dollars. In it I will inscribe my thoughts and the fruits of my labors in this distant land.

Having arrived only three days ago on the steam ship "New Releases" I am determined to find my fortune and make a life for myself. My first goal was to gather the resources I would require for my upcoming journey into the wilderness. Thus, after days of pleading and generally looking like an impatient child I have managed to recruit enough brave souls for this great multiplayer expedition. Our stocks are in order and it is time for us to begin.

• Locked thread