Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eschatos
Apr 10, 2013

pictured: Big Cum's Most Monstrous Ambassador
Question: Is there anything wrong(story or gameplaywise) with just dropping right in to AoW2:SM without finishing the other games? I got a good way in to vanilla 2(started the life mage campaign) a while ago but but lost my save and don't feel like playing through all the content I've already done. Recently my video card died so I gotta entertain myself with games that don't bother with trifles like graphics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eschatos
Apr 10, 2013

Anyone have a good idea of how morale works? I get that some units prefer evil/good leaders and every race has preferred terrain types. What about mixing and matching units of different races? Am I hamstringing myself by hypothetically putting six troops of different races in a group? And if so, is it actually possible to be good aligned if you have to convert every city or be gimped?

Eschatos
Apr 10, 2013

So I just had an unusual situation where an enemy Orc Warlord managed to sneak two units past me and retake a city I'd taken for him. I split off half my deathblob from preparing to seige his capital and send it back to reretake the city. As the turn processes, a neutral archon army comes along and takes the city for themselves, then immediately declares war on me because I happen to be within their domain. Seems a little silly that I don't even get the chance to leave their borders.

Eschatos
Apr 10, 2013

How is which new research topics become available determined? It's kinda annoying when my theocrat has researched all the available tier 1,2, and 3 spells but still hasn't been able to research the tier 1 spell that marks enemies as heretics.

• Locked thread