Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
hendujc
May 2, 2009

This is about social commentary through art.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOxz...eature=youtu.be

Offensive? Just plain unfunny? All criticism is welcome.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ascii genitals
Aug 19, 2000

There is already another thread but it is closed until new developments bc it is horrible.

DarkSol
May 18, 2006

Gee, I wish we had one of them doomsday machines.

hendujc posted:

This is about social commentary through art.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOxz...eature=youtu.be

Offensive? Just plain unfunny? All criticism is welcome.

quote:

Not meant to be offensive in any way. Not making political or social commentary.

I'd call it just plain hypocritical.

Richardanator
May 8, 2006

Mmmm.....

Where's the romance?

hendujc
May 2, 2009

His firing was recently reopened for investigation. Anyways this is not really about new developments in the manhunt.

Yare
Jan 8, 2008
Legend

When can we see the sequel?

LAPD : Vanilla Barney Fifes

DarkSol
May 18, 2006

Gee, I wish we had one of them doomsday machines.

hendujc posted:

His firing was recently reopened for investigation. Anyways this is not really about new developments in the manhunt.

I don't see any Afghan kids being rescued by Chocolate Rambo.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Is this about a religion in which they have a holiday where they give each other chocolate rambos instead of rabbits? What is the religion and how do I convert?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

This is a lovely thread, even for you.