Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Thank you, Dolash and the rest for a some good LPs. :wookie:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wales Grey
Jun 20, 2012

Dolash posted:

You'd be wrong. Gotta give the Empire's training methods credit, they stick to their guns even when the walls are caving in around them.

Uh, this man is clearly using a sword. :colbert:
This and the Imperial LP made me re-install it for a weekend. You all did a great job straining off all the MMO goop.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Congrats on reaching the end of the second best class story in the game!

Catsworth
Sep 30, 2009

Who doesn't wanna be Johnny Cat?

Awesome job! People give the Smuggler story flack after Act 1 but I honestly really like it.

Here's some clips from my smuggler on the other side of the law.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

The new, combined endgame thread is up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
That was a pretty good wrapup for Q, given all that you've been doing with journal tricks for his updates.

• Locked thread