Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007

Ferrosol posted:

Actually that reminds me, Since this a bioware game there is one more question I need to ask.

Does Our Jedi gently caress:

A, No One- The Jedi Code is there for a reason
B. Our one true Love- Dammnit man I have needs!
C. Everything on two legs

AKA the how much do you hate me vote.
I vote for maximum pig with the Jedi so let's go with C. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007

Lord Tywin posted:

Kira seems like someone you can convert to the gently caress you jedi lifestyle, so like her and give her the monstrosity while you use a red saber as a gently caress you to the Jedi.
Since my thoughts are already in print I might as well just repost this post.

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007

PoptartsNinja posted:

Nah. There's only six different ships. The Jedi both get those cute Corellian mini-corvette things and the Sith both get the Fury-class whatever the gently caress the Fury is (assault transports?), the Agent gets an SR-71, the Bounty Hunter gets a flying garbage pile with an awesome name, the Smuggler gets the Not Quite the Ebon Hawk Millennium Falcon back and the Trooper gets a fake B-Wing that's really awkward and janky to use in space battles due to the weirdly positioned lasers.
Man, I know this is off-topic but I'd love to see a sci-fi/space opera RPG where managing your ship is as important as your ground crew.

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007

Dolash posted:

If this was Star Trek I'm sure we'd have the Federation in here trying to figure them out while the Klingons figure out the Killiks are good eatin'.
And I'd say pass me the honey and bring me a napkin because nothing good comes from letting those creepy rear end bugs live.

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007
I got to say that I'm a bit suprised that there weren't any (bad) pickup lines for the female Rodian.

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007

Doctor Reynolds posted:

Cause if I did... wow. Does Bioware not like Revan, or something? That's so insulting.
Seems like Bioware saved the real spite for the Exile IMHO.

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007
Screw both the people and the planet of Balmorra, tell the truth.

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007

Inferior posted:

: To truly free Balmorra, we must purge the ideas the Empire forced on us. You've learned too much from them.
Indeed, can't have anoyne trying to question the age old Republic virtues of Complacency, Incompetence and Corruption..

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007

Siegkrow posted:

Garza wears disturbingly tight clothes for an old lady.
Hey, if you still got it by that age I'd say that you've drat well earned the right to flaunt it.

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007
Man, gently caress the Voss. Please tell me that at least one of the classes gets to blow those loving Voss sky high..

EDIT: Holy poo poo! The Voss was supposed to be a third faction? That's one way to punish you playerbase, I suppose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007

Catsworth posted:

Atronie isn't the only one with a Voss friend now. :buddy:
Yay?

• Locked thread