Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anti_Social
Jan 1, 2007

My problem is you dancing all the time
Another lost analyst here.

I graduated with a degree in Economics, and picked up a job doing data analysis in automotive manufacturing for 3 1/2 years out of college (and hated my life at the company for 2 of them due to a chilly job market in the area, bad environment, etc). I got a job as a doing some data analysis for a health care company in finance a few months ago, and I love it.

I'm starting to think about what I want to do for my Masters and further job development. I have no problem with the IT/programming side of things, and pick up on that side of the job pretty easily. What I want to do, is be able to use data better - I guess more in a business analyst or business intelligence role. Does anyone have some good recommendations on some BI self-study materials, some suggestions on what to think about with masters programs? It just seems like there's so much out there, I don't know where to start.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU