Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
Congratulations, Mikan! You finally got this to print. I really look forward to holding my preorder copy in my own hands sometime soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

Mikan posted:

I'm thinking more like a direct supplement detailing high-powered arena basketball, with bio-armor agents slamming against Godzillas for the fate of the world.

I love this idea and want to facilitate this in every system ever made.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

Mikan posted:

Lost and Found
Standard. Drop one of your armory cards under the table, insist you can't find it. Replace it with a new one from the deck.

Friends Like This
Reaction. When you trigger Collateral, look real smug at everyone around the table. If anyone sighs, gain two tokens.

Who Needs Enemies?
Reaction. When an ally triggers Collateral and it zeroes you out, glare at them. For the rest of the session. Heal 5 HP.

You're a goofball. These are fantastic.

EDIT: If Lost and Found isn't actually in Or Die Trying I will be mildly upset. It is perfect for that kind of loot-based game.

gnome7 fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Jul 8, 2013

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
Only two days left on the Last Stand: Reinforcements kickstarter! Go give it a backing, this expansion lets you play XCOM: the RPG.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

InfiniteJesters posted:

all this is a bit distressing.

Yes. Yes it is.

For thread-relevant content, I talked to Mikan about it and I'll be taking over writing/development for Fortune System: Dungeon, so that's still likely to exist in the future. It's after my next project in the works, though, so it'll be a while off.

EDIT: Also I'm probably going to rename it because that name would be impossible to google.

gnome7 fucked around with this message at 01:42 on Aug 7, 2014

• Locked thread