Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Mikan posted:

Box sets are still in production, but box set backers are getting their books and cards at the same time as everyone else.

So what does that leave out of the box set?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

So has anyone in this thread received their book/cards yet? Was wondering what the quality of the cards were and their exact size. I'm a huge sperg so I was thinking of grabbing some slip covers for mine.

ZenMasterBullshit fucked around with this message at 01:42 on May 7, 2013

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

So I finally got my copy in the mail! Thanks mikan!

Strangely enough, the bottom two cards of my deck were Crab Armor and Sniper Rifle. Sniper Crab lives on ;_;7. (Speaking of PublicOpinions Goon LS game from awhile back, does anyone have any of the art from the previous Last Stand thread?)

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

PublicOpinion posted:

I never delete anything on purpose, so I've still got my art. Unfortunately I never delete anything, so unless I remember the filename it takes a while to find anything. Luckily I gave this one the straightforward title of "crab_sniper":

Thanks! Glad to see this beauty survived.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

So for my Box Card I got

Cloaking Field
+2 Operative.
Move. Spend 2 tokens. Remove yourself from the board and place an invisible token in the sector you left. The Director must spend a token to target you with and attack. Any invader can spend 3 tokens as a minor action to return you to the field. Your return at the start of your next turn regardless.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

So I've been musing about using this system for a Sentai/Kamen Rider toku inspired game, and I'm trying to come up with a way to do Combo/Team attacks and finishers. So far I've thought of maybe a pool of tokens that everyone puts one in when they hit an enemy, and then when that pool hits a certain number they can activate a finisher/team attack where everyone who put in tokens getting to take part and then creating a list of powers and finishers for them to choose from.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

So is there another download link for the Encounter Builder somewhere? The sourceforge link from the Kickstarter doesn't seem to want to download.

• Locked thread