Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

Bieeardo posted:

A reviewer on DrivethruRPG briefly complained about the art, but I think it's charming. It reminds me strongly of the kind of spare but proficient stuff I saw when I first got into the hobby in the mid Eighties, and the game makes me think of all the Godzilla and other monster movies I used to see on TV in those days, too. I'm definitely taking a closer peek at this when I get up tomorrow morning.

The complaint is understandable, especially when there's a lot of other products out there that have really amazing contemporary art. Last Stand is certainly not a bad product that needs great art to sell it, (though it does have an amazing cover) but I can see someone seeing the interior art and dismissing the product on the idea that the quality of the art reflects an unpolished product altogether.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

Mikan posted:

:sparkles: Shipping begins Monday :sparkles:

The best news!

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

Looks like he just won a wager and did big damage to his foes.

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

The cover is rad, but I'd hazard a guess that you'll see more gameplay discussion once hard copies are in our grubby hands.

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

Nice! I got Fly Bio-Armor. It's pretty great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

NinjaDebugger posted:

But what will the attributes be? Barkley, Jordan and...?

Shaq and Bird.

• Locked thread