Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«479 »
Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why?! Why?! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market ?!!!

veedubfreak posted:

What's the rule for Kerensky accounts. The most offensive name you can think of with Kerensky at the end? I wonder if Osama Bin Kerensky is taken.

I recently heard someone suggest "Robo-Parks Kerensky. She pilots a mech that transforms into a bus."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

"Damn you, prostrateCurry!"
--Cries of the Fallen

I recently registered "Pilot formerly known as Kerensky." Does that fit the bill?

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

HOLD ON GUYS I'M POSTING ABOUT INTERNET ROBOTS

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

I recently heard someone suggest "Robo-Parks Kerensky. She pilots a mech that transforms into a bus."

Whereabouts is the cockpit?

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why?! Why?! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market ?!!!

Fil5000 posted:

Whereabouts is the cockpit?

In the back when in bus form, right up in front and on top when in deadly robot form. Truly, a transformational figure.

Dannywilson
Apr 28, 2006

Braindead

For non-similar monitor res/refresh rates/etc, you guys might want to check out Soft TH.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

DARK SEXY, I LIKE IT
AND CAN'T WAIT.

I recently added a third Kerensky alt to join Hillary Rodham Kerensky and Alucard Kerensky in my stable.

Kerenskar, the Bloodname Pokemon.

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

Gimme a minute,
not that much longer,
wait for it, wait for it...

If anyone out tonight sees me playing my LaToya Jackson Kerensky account, be sure to SQUAWK hello so I can alpha one of my team in the back and hopefully TK them in the process.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

What is love
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more
Oh, baby don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more

Cobbsprite posted:

Someone make Luke SkywalKerensky. Do it.

Hah, I made Luke Skywal Kerensky. Fun fun.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

SA MAFIA

sup ya'll, thought I'd join this interesting game of robits.

The light mechs seem to be my calling, so hopefully ya'll need more scouts

bokbok
Jan 12, 2006

The VAG is a powerful and mysterious thing. It transports you to worlds unknown. It's like a STARGATE between my legs!

ATTENTION GOONETTES
There are too few of us and we need you to help fix Misogyny Warrior Online. Must be prepared to help kidnap Garth and hold him for ransom of getting REAL PINK camo paint.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scz9VhKsOqI

Paingod556
Nov 8, 2011

Not a problem, sir

Princess Mia Mora Kerensky. Pissing off grognards and bronies at 98% efficiency.

I've tried coming up with more for annoying ELH and the like, but they all sound really, really terrible. PinKerensky Pie and The Great and Powerful Kerensky is about it. And the second is probably taken as an homage to Oz.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Paingod556 posted:

Princess Mia Mora Kerensky. Pissing off grognards and bronies at 98% efficiency.

I've tried coming up with more for annoying ELH and the like, but they all sound really, really terrible. PinKerensky Pie and The Great and Powerful Kerensky is about it. And the second is probably taken as an homage to Oz.

Being an ironic brony isn't an improvement.

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

Gimme a minute,
not that much longer,

Newt Gingrich Kerensky
Nancy Pelosi Kerensky
Mean Joe Green Kerensky
Joe Montana Kerensky
Justin Bieber Kerensky

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Represent!

I thought "self, space hitler would make for a good lulz-worthy Kerensky alt" so I googled "Adolf Kerensky" to see if it was taken, and found Adolf Kerenky's user page:
http://bit.ly/VeyxsZ
Clicked the link to see that the name has been changed, ha. A common surname and facial hair, made inappropriate by one man. What a legacy!

Oh well, time to think harder. And funnier, to be honest.

I would do "Jessica Rabbit Kerensky" but none of the mechs have DDs. It's a male-ocracy. Or the lack of one. I'm not really sure what to make of the lack of mechtits, to be honest.

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam
Never be afraid of being yourself!

Delta-Wye posted:

I thought "self, space hitler would make for a good lulz-worthy Kerensky alt" so I googled "Adolf Kerensky" to see if it was taken, and found Adolf Kerenky's user page:
Clicked the link to see that the name has been changed, ha. A common surname and facial hair, made inappropriate by one man. What a legacy!

I would do "Jessica Rabbit Kerensky" but none of the mechs have DDs. It's a male-ocracy. Or the lack of one. I'm not really sure what to make of the lack of mechtits, to be honest.

The Atlas has a DDC.

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

He was capable to do you in: brutal, healthy, no principles, and wrote on commission.

bokbok posted:

ATTENTION GOONETTES
There are too few of us and we need you to help fix Misogyny Warrior Online. Must be prepared to help kidnap Garth and hold him for ransom of getting REAL PINK camo paint.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scz9VhKsOqI

I could use one of these, but that sounds like a lot of work to maintain.

Paingod556
Nov 8, 2011

Not a problem, sir

Delta-Wye posted:

Pray for the Hollander, and think of it as cosmetic surgery gone horribly wrong?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

demonR6 posted:

Newt Gingrich Kerensky
Nancy Pelosi Kerensky
Mean Joe Green Kerensky
Joe Montana Kerensky
Justin Bieber Kerensky

Daft Kerensky
Kavinsky Kerensky
Mad Dog Kerensky
The Last of the Kerenskies
STALKER: Clear Kerensky
Mr. Blue Kerensky
Kerenskynauts Unlimited
Urban Kerensky
Judge Kerensky
Mr. Dr. Kerensky Esquire
Moon Unit Kerensky
Dances-With-Kerenskies

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Represent!

Fried Green Kerensky (ies?)

EDIT: I think I'm going to register "Diagnosed Asperger's Kerenksy"

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

I think I would go with Orenthal James Kerensky, and then just broadcast things about killing all your white women IN HONORABLE COMBAT!

I wonder how long it would take most people to realize it was OJ Simpson in space. (I always said you'd go to the moon for the white man, but I never thought you'd actually go to the moon for the white man!)

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

Gimme a minute,
not that much longer,

Zaodai posted:

I think I would go with Orenthal James Kerensky, and then just broadcast things about killing all your white women IN HONORABLE COMBAT!

I wonder how long it would take most people to realize it was OJ Simpson in space. (I always said you'd go to the moon for the white man, but I never thought you'd actually go to the moon for the white man!)

That right there would be a perfect rage inciter.. I need to drop in a lance with OJK so we can call out for our honor duels. Trial of Molestation in the caldera followed by a Trial of Acquittal!!

EDIT: Beavis Kerensky and Butthead Kerensky

bokbok
Jan 12, 2006

The VAG is a powerful and mysterious thing. It transports you to worlds unknown. It's like a STARGATE between my legs!

Octatonic posted:

I could use one of these, but that sounds like a lot of work to maintain.

Eh, not really. Especially if you just get someone else (pref best white knight or the kind that isn't actually a white knight) to run it all for you.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

What is love
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more
Oh, baby don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more

Yay, mumble works again. But why the hell does it keep spiking my cpu to 100% usage every 30 seconds or so.

JohnOfOrdo3
Nov 7, 2011

My other car is an asteroid

bokbok posted:

Eh, not really. Especially if you just get someone else (pref best white knight or the kind that isn't actually a white knight) to run it all for you.

A white knight to maintain your white knight so he can white knight for you without your involvement? Nah, gently caress that. Get a pink knight instead. I hear they come with ECM which might explain why they're so hard to find.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92bc2WH200I

PLAY WITH GOONS KILL KILL KILL

JohnOfOrdo3
Nov 7, 2011

My other car is an asteroid

That was some nice snipping.

Devorum
Jul 30, 2005

veedubfreak posted:

What's the rule for Kerensky accounts. The most offensive name you can think of with Kerensky at the end? I wonder if Osama Bin Kerensky is taken.

I'm Lucius Vorenus Kerensky, centurion of the 13th Kerensky Legion.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

GREAT RACK

I just made Serj Tankian Kerensky for some reason.

Is there a Weedlord BonerKerensky yet?

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

Gimme a minute,
not that much longer,

I am looking forward to a Kerensky invasion one of these nights.. I may poo poo myself from laughter watching people lose their skulls when they see us drop round after round.

Execu-speak
Jun 2, 2011

Welcome to the real world hippies!

I was thinking about an alt, how about Mikhail Kerensky Gorbachev?

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

What is love
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more
Oh, baby don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more

We just ran into a Merlin Kerensky.

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

Gimme a minute,
not that much longer,

Richard Penske Kerensky??

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

demonR6 posted:

Richard Penske Kerensky??

Richard Pryor Kerensky. And his main man, cocaine!

MadBimber
Dec 31, 2006

Metro Kerensky?
Communication is Key Kerensky?

Tagichatn
Jun 7, 2009

Praise the Sun!

MadBimber posted:

Metro Kerensky?
Communication is Key Kerensky?

Communication is Keyrensky.

Random Number
Mar 25, 2007

Never Stop Posting.

Tagichatn posted:

Communication is Keyrensky.

You're bad. Communication is Kerenskey.

Insert name here
Nov 10, 2009

Oh.
Oh Dear.

I'm boring and just registered "My Bros Hot Dad Kerensky".

Not that it matters because they apparently refuse to send the confirmation email to my gmail account.

MadBimber
Dec 31, 2006

Zaodai posted:

Richard Pryor Kerensky. And his main man, cocaine!

1 Kilo Kerensky

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

What is love
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more
Oh, baby don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more

Insert name here posted:

I'm boring and just registered "My Bros Hot Dad Kerensky".

Not that it matters because they apparently refuse to send the confirmation email to my gmail account.

It took mine about 10 minutes to hit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

Gimme a minute,
not that much longer,

Crotchless Panties Kerensky

«479 »