Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Godna
Feb 4, 2013
Solar Boy Sol

Because what better to name him :D

oh and if we're allowed to vote on weapons. Be a man used the most OP weapon. A true man fights with his fists!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godna
Feb 4, 2013
You're playing the game right. :c00lbert:

Seriously I was considering LPing the game and doing that myself, but I wanted to get situated more before I did. So Seeing you doing it that way is totally boss.

Godna
Feb 4, 2013
Optional Dungeon. We Ain't Goin' Easy on ya Hoss.:clint:

Godna fucked around with this message at 05:32 on Feb 19, 2013

Godna
Feb 4, 2013
City!

Also a neat little fact regarding puzzle...there are a few that you can solve in different ways, and if you do they'll change to the solution the developers expected once you leave.

• Locked thread