Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kloa
Feb 14, 2007

Oh god that looks delicious. I need a job so I can sign up for this already! :pray:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UltraGrey
Feb 24, 2007

Eat a grass.
Have a barf.

Kolodny posted:

Used!

V3QGRKM

Used this code!

Here is mine: F11KL3F

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

Greycious posted:

Used this code!

Here is mine: F11KL3F

I used this. Here's a new one: Z6GD252

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
Just an FYI, when you get into Graze you're going to want to go into your account and toss out the stuff that you don't want or might be allergic to. By default when you join you have everything set to "I'll give this a try."

AnnaBanana
Oct 15, 2007
2007 Noob. Sorry. :(

sirbeefalot posted:

I used this. Here's a new one: Z6GD252

I used yours. Here is another one:

KK65QDP

Angry Guacamole
Dec 2, 2007

Oh God run away

AnnaBanana posted:

I used yours. Here is another one:

KK65QDP

Yoink. Next one:

RXP7NYR

Edit: Been yoinked.

Angry Guacamole fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Feb 21, 2013

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

Angry Guacamole posted:

Yoink. Next one:

RXP7NYR

C972QQH

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Used this one so here is mine

C4M3GRT

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

I gave that pitch vibrato. Pitches love vibrato.

B-Rock452 posted:

Used this one so here is mine

C4M3GRT

It's saying this last one posted no longer works. :( Does anyone have a code that hasn't been used yet??

Mazenki
Nov 19, 2010

Niemat posted:

It's saying this last one posted no longer works. :( Does anyone have a code that hasn't been used yet??

MAKEUPTALK worked for me, here's my code: LRNVK4X

:3:

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

I gave that pitch vibrato. Pitches love vibrato.

Mazenki posted:

MAKEUPTALK worked for me, here's my code: LRNVK4X

:3:

EDIT: I tried MAKEUPTALK as well after the website glitched on me (making Mazenki's code unusable) and that time when I hit "continue" it worked!! Thanks, Mazenki! :3:

My code: GGTKQCZ

Niemat fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Feb 20, 2013

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
Apparently I have an additional code to give out so here's mine again: MQZ1P6V

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Got my first box! Oddly it is sent from Great Britain. I figured they would have set up a distribution center here if they plan to expand to North America.

Red Stripe
Oct 2, 2003

Big Super Slapstick Hunk
Paid it forward directly to another goon, my code was only good for 1 invite for now, but if that changes in the future here it is:

Code: L35XJKZ

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Just got my first box and the two things from it I've tried were loving delicious.

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Just signed up. I tried a few of the ones posted but they were all dead. MAKEUPTALK worked for me though.

Only got the 1 invite code:
63HC5KD

Snow Axe
Oct 27, 2010

Xtanstic posted:

Only got the 1 invite code:
63HC5KD

Thanks for the code, used it.

My 1 code:
QYR5XVT

Tlacuache
Jul 3, 2007
Cross my heart, smack me dead, stick a lobster on my head.

Used MAKEUPTALK. My code:

X962YZV

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

MAKEUPTALK worked here too.

2C29YL4

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
It'd be nice if people posted pictures when they get stuff. It's an interesting service, wish they had it in Canada.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

angerbot posted:

It'd be nice if people posted pictures when they get stuff. It's an interesting service, wish they had it in Canada.

Your wish is my command:

El picante
Jumbo salted corn, hot chili peanuts and mini paprika breadsticks

Jaffa cake
Roasted hazels, orange infused raisins and dark chocolate buttons

Summer berry compote
Berry compote with wholemeal shortbread dippers

Lightly toasted pistachios
Roasted pistachios with a touch of salt

forever gold
Jan 14, 2013

by Y Kant Ozma Post

sithwitch13 posted:

Used MAKEUPTALK. My code:

X962YZV

I used this, thanks.

Paying it Forward:

KHLG5NM

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.
My first box:

Code for y'all: 3NL1QNL

LTBS
Oct 9, 2003

Big Pimpin, Spending the G's
Is there a tracking number or anything? I should be getting my first box sometime soon I hope, but I have no clue when it's supposed to be in.

broom
Aug 29, 2005
New Code: TPHKLHK

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

LTBS posted:

Is there a tracking number or anything? I should be getting my first box sometime soon I hope, but I have no clue when it's supposed to be in.

I'm in the same situation, although I'm waiting on an ebay purchase as well, so I suspect my mailman is holding out on me. The bastard. I desire snacks.

witchcore ricepunk
Jul 6, 2003

The Golden Witch
Who Solved the Epitaph

A Probability of 1/2,578,917
Oh wow, this is a really awesome idea! Way better than buying like a giant bag of tortilla chips and salsa once a week. I'll be trolling the thread for the next invitation code. Thanks for posting this thread, OP!

Darling Octopus
Nov 19, 2006

Apple and cinnamon flapjack
- I couldn't wait to tear into these, and they were incredibly tasty, not too sugary and pretty filling considering the size. (I had eaten one and a half before struggling to finish the rest of the second one)

Nacho libre
- The only savory flavored item in my box, it's better than your average cracker mix, highly recommend!

Super berry detox
- Smells like a delicious tea, you can eat them all together and get your mind blown.

Mango lassi
- The mango isn't super crunchy and almost "powdery" like most bagged dried fruit, it pairs well with the sunflower seeds and the yogurt covered peanuts.

Darling Octopus fucked around with this message at 21:33 on Feb 21, 2013

four lean hounds
Feb 16, 2012
Any information on if Graze aims for organic snacks? I want to tell my sister about this, and it would be a selling point for her. I couldn't find any information about it on their site, so I assume that it's conventional sources.

MAKEUPTALK worked for me as well.

ElScorcho
May 8, 2008

Horse.
Used MAKEUPTALK as well, worked for me. Here's my invite code: MTYN4PN

Admiral_Cola
Jan 11, 2012
MAKEUPTALK worked for me as well: here is my code: 4T1VRJR . Happy munching.

forever gold
Jan 14, 2013

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Any info on where they ship from?

flynt
Dec 30, 2006
Triggerhappy and gunshy
If anyone is on the fence, I read on the makeup talk forum that the MAKEUPTALK code is going to stop working soon. It seems like they are really trying to reduce the amount of new subscribers.

1up
Jan 4, 2005

5-up
I used someone's code many pages ago and forgot to post thanks and my code. :sweatdrop:

Mine: HMQVXG3

For people who received their boxes, how long did it take? Its been almost a week since it shipped, assuming everything ships on Friday, and still nothing. I set the billing stuff to once every four weeks because I really don't want to get billed for a weekly or biweekly snack that takes forever to show up.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

1up posted:

Mine: HMQVXG3

Used.
Mine: WJR4T2M

I can't decide if I want every week or every other.

Malalol
Apr 4, 2007

I spent $1,000 on my computer but I'm too "poor" to take my dog or any of my animals to the vet for vet care. My neglect caused 1 of my birds to die prematurely! My dog pisses everywhere! I don't care! I'm a piece of shit! Don't believe me? Check my post history in Pet Island!

PokeJoe posted:

Used.

Used, thanks! Ill..post a code when I figure out where it is.

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

PokeJoe posted:

Used.

Also used this one!
here's mine: XDLZ57K

Malalol
Apr 4, 2007

I spent $1,000 on my computer but I'm too "poor" to take my dog or any of my animals to the vet for vet care. My neglect caused 1 of my birds to die prematurely! My dog pisses everywhere! I don't care! I'm a piece of shit! Don't believe me? Check my post history in Pet Island!
KNT56C6

Heres mine

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Malalol posted:

KNT56C6

Heres mine

Used this one. Excited about this thing.

Here's mine: 41Y3G2N

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LibbyCr
Feb 2, 2013
I used MAKEUPTALK

Here's mine: XVX1MYH

Reading the list of snacks made me hungry!

• Locked thread