Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

forever gold posted:

Any info on where they ship from?

The shipping label says Royal Mail, so Great Britain :britain:

This would also explain the time it is taking between shipped and received.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

LibbyCr posted:

I used MAKEUPTALK

Here's mine: XVX1MYH

Reading the list of snacks made me hungry!

All used up. :(

MAKEUPTALK still seems to work, though.

Here, you can use

2H1NFHZ

Deviant fucked around with this message at 16:01 on Feb 22, 2013

SHAKY DEFENSE
Mar 4, 2005

anything but that
I love this idea, sold!

Here's an invite code: 6L93MMD

Miss Bean
Jun 5, 2005

Don't spill the beans!!
Our first box arrived on Tuesday, so my husband and I have sampled one snack per day. I must say, this is an awesome, inexpensive little treat to look forward to! We are stupidly excited about getting random snacks in the mail. We already ate ours, so sadly I have no picture.

Devil Wears Wings
Jul 17, 2006

Look ye upon the wages of diet soda and weep, for it is society's fault.

SHAKY DEFENSE posted:

I love this idea, sold!

Here's an invite code: 6L93MMD

Expired. :( And MAKEUPTALK isn't working for me either. Don't tell me I just missed out.

Hawaiian Shirt Day
Apr 6, 2006
Code up for grabs! P1QCFTC

Dirtbag Diva
May 27, 2005

Hawaiian Shirt Day posted:

Code up for grabs! P1QCFTC

I don't suppose anybody's gotten a new code lately, have they? I tried using this last night and it's used.

Ramone-Kit
Mar 22, 2007

If any UK goons need a code for their free box, mine is 4PZLXH6 - actually, do the codes work for either site?

I tend to use Graze to send little boxes to my sister and niece. Apparently the kid loves trying all the new boxes.

I Love Topanga
Oct 3, 2003
I signed up last week but still haven't received my box. Anyone else?

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

Honeycomb Flapjack is SO GOOD.

flynt
Dec 30, 2006
Triggerhappy and gunshy

1up posted:

For people who received their boxes, how long did it take? Its been almost a week since it shipped, assuming everything ships on Friday, and still nothing. I set the billing stuff to once every four weeks because I really don't want to get billed for a weekly or biweekly snack that takes forever to show up.

Mine took about 2.5 weeks to arrive after I first ordered. It does seem like it takes forever to arrive after you are billed but I guess that's part of having snacks shipped from England. Also my arrival dates are really inconsistent; I got my fourth box before my third.

Tenchrono posted:

Honeycomb Flapjack is SO GOOD.

I really want to try that one. I got the Honeycomb Crunch and the honeycomb pieces were amazing but I wasn't a fan of the plain almonds so I figure the Honeycomb Flapjack would be even better.

If anyone needs a code mine is JXCN3QD

Duxwig
Oct 21, 2005

drat it, went to enter the last code and it's used. This looks neat.

Devil Wears Wings
Jul 17, 2006

Look ye upon the wages of diet soda and weep, for it is society's fault.

flynt posted:

If anyone needs a code mine is JXCN3QD

Used this code. I'm so excited for my first box of random goodies! Here's one for you, Duxwig: Y1GJ21P

Hawaiian Shirt Day
Apr 6, 2006

I Love Topanga posted:

I signed up last week but still haven't received my box. Anyone else?

I ordered mine on the 15th and received it today. I did however get an email from them saying that the shipping process was taking longer than expected.

Th_
Nov 29, 2008

Duxwig posted:

Try mine then:

V4T4NDT

Nameo
Sep 24, 2010
Here's my box:

Black pepper pistachios: Pistachios roasted with black pepper. The pepper gives a good tingle on the tongue. I liked sucking the salt and pepper flavor out of the shells before discarding.

Herby bread basket: basil baguettes, garlic croutons, oregano rice crackers. The garlic croutons were a little plain Jane, but the baguettes and rice crackers were tasty.

Tutti frutti: Pineapple, cherry raisins, blueberry cranberries and raisins. Really simple, but really good. One or two more pieces of pineapple would have been perfect.

Chocolate orange granola: Granola seeds, dark chocolate, orange raisins, and almonds. Probably my favorite from the box. I enjoyed eating each component together. The orange note is what really makes it for me.

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

I got me two olives and a couple of limes

Since this is going through Royal Mail, are you guys getting it delivered stateside by USPS? If so, do they leave notes if they miss you or does that vary by area? I can see the contents of my box on the page but it's driving me nuts that I don't have it yet.

Th_
Nov 29, 2008

Jonesy posted:

Since this is going through Royal Mail, are you guys getting it delivered stateside by USPS? If so, do they leave notes if they miss you or does that vary by area? I can see the contents of my box on the page but it's driving me nuts that I don't have it yet.

It showed up in my mailbox, delivered by usps.

Hawaiian Shirt Day
Apr 6, 2006

Jonesy posted:

I had the same worry since I live in an apartment complex but it fit into the mailbox just fine so yay for no missed deliveries.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Duxwig posted:

If you don't get a code from other people try MAKEUPTALK.

fin
Dec 11, 2006
uh
New code: H2K6KPY

flynt
Dec 30, 2006
Triggerhappy and gunshy

Jonesy posted:

I live in an apartment complex with a tiny mail box so it gets left at my door.

Duxwig
Oct 21, 2005

Woohoo!
In and ordered a weekly supply. Went through all the stuff and it not only looks somewhat healthy but super tasty w/ all the flavor combos.

Edit my code:

2Q172XC

houndspy91fc
Oct 16, 2008

Th_ posted:

Try mine then:

V4T4NDT

Thanks, this one worked.

Here is my code: taken

houndspy91fc fucked around with this message at 22:38 on Mar 1, 2013

Clockwork Cupcake
Oct 31, 2010

What the heck, might as well try it - it seems like a good way to add variety instead of having the same lunch every day.

Here's my code: KY5M1M9

Duxwig
Oct 21, 2005

Question is this an introduction price while its a pilot? Because how the hell is this 5 bucks from England or even within the US still or is the package lighter than air?

Marceline Abadeer
Oct 14, 2012
Can I snag a code from anyone? The last dozen or so are all used up.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Marceline Abadeer posted:

Can I snag a code from anyone? The last dozen or so are all used up.

Try MAKEUPTALK.

Marceline Abadeer
Oct 14, 2012

Party Plane Jones posted:

Try MAKEUPTALK.

Yeah, that one's down, too. :( I was surprised that it was gone already.

Lackadaisical
Nov 8, 2005

Adj: To Not Give A Shit
I signed up a week ago and already got my first box! :) I was too excited and ate all the snacks already so I can't take a picture. But I switched my delivery subscription to every week. Best one by far - Toffee apple.

Gaj
Apr 30, 2006
Ive gone through the last two pages and cant find any codes, can anyone post some or email me at gajdycz@msn.com? This looks good.

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007
Likewise here. A PM would be appreciated, otherwise my username (at) anbuteam.net

Kudosx
Jun 6, 2006

it's raining zerglings!
I would also like to try this if anyone has an extra code, I have PMs available or you can contact me at kudoss@gmail.com

Thanks! This sounds really awesome.

Noni
Jul 8, 2003
ASK ME ABOUT DEFRAUDING GOONS WITH HOT DOGS AND HOW I BANNED EPIC HAMCAT
We shouldn't be short on codes even if they limited them to one invite per person. Everyone gets one invite, and we had a surplus of invites for several pages. That means a lot of people are using codes and not sharing their own. Is GWS open to the public right now? That might explain it.

In the meantime, those wanting codes might want to look on twitter and have a live search going until someone posts a new code.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
Got my first box today.

Garden of England: dried black currants, strawberries, and apples. I like the strawberries, the currants are a bit sour, and I never like dried apples so whatever.

Natural Vanilla Seeds: pumpkin and sunflower seeds flavored with vanilla. I think this was my "Try" option for this box. It's a little odd, and since everything is roughly the same size, it kind of feels like I'm eating animal feed, but with a delicious vanilla flavor.

Honeycomb Crunch: almonds, raisins, and milk-chocolate-covered honeycomb. My favorite of the box.

Olive and Rosemary Bruschetta: little bread sticks and chips and cashews. Good flavor, nice crunch, a good savory option.

got some chores tonight fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Feb 24, 2013

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
I would like a code. Please email me at steveyun@gmail.com

still a child
Dec 21, 2005

banana moon
I would also like a code, please! My email is suzubara@gmail.com. I'll definitely send my code to the next person who asks, also.

c355n4
Jan 3, 2007

Just to give an idea of size. You're getting 4 different snacks of about 1oz each give or take 0.2oz.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

No box for me this week, hopefully it comes early next week. Excited to try things since I signed up almost 2 weeks ago, especially since I know what's in the box.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Bean
Jun 5, 2005

Don't spill the beans!!

Coronet XX posted:

No box for me this week, hopefully it comes early next week. Excited to try things since I signed up almost 2 weeks ago, especially since I know what's in the box.

That's strange. We got our first box the next week after we signed up. Could it have something to do with where you're located?

• Locked thread