Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.
Someone should make fanart of Ellie running up to hug Isaac, then noticing a giant bloodstain on his crotch and slowly pulling back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

Neruz posted:

Humans in the Dead Space universe just do not know how to leave poo poo alone.

If there is one constant, universal truth, it is this:

If a man sees a blinking red button saying "DO NOT PRESS", he will feel an overwhelming urge to press it.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

I might have missed you talking about this, but what prompted the change in intros? I kind of appreciated the twangy-guitar 10-15 second intro you started off with, it added a nice feel of production value to the LP.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

What a way to find out I had accidentally missed an episode. First 15 seconds in, "WHAT THE gently caress!?" :sbahj:

Edit: Two videos Goddamn!

Captain Bravo fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Nov 13, 2013

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

Ooh, I like the link to the DS II LP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

Speaking of Dead Space 3, can we expect an LP of it after 2 finishes? After watching this LP, I don't know that I could really get into the groove with a different LP'er.

(The reaction when you blew up four different things with one line rack was incredible, never stop being amazed by cool things.)

• Locked thread