Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

In the future, religious texts will be made of creepy gelatinous materials. Religion in the future is WEIRD. :stare:

I've enjoyed your commentary style, so whatever works best for you is fine with me. My only criticism is volume control. Sometimes when you talk, the game audio drowns you out. Might want to adjust your volume to be higher so as to not be drowned out in future videos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

I like how this game isn't afraid to allow children to be victims. Way too many games give them immunity to everything and the kitchen sink that cause plot holes or other stupid crap. But here, we have a level's that's mostly you having to fight off horribly mutated children that want you dead. It's nice to see game developers that are willing to bite the bullet and go against cultural stereotypes, and that audio log at the end is a perfect example of it.

Also, can we have some kind of meter for how much of an obviously evil rear end in a top hat Teidmann is? He's already past "Jackass", "Douchebag" and "Painfully Obvious Evil" levels, and he's getting close to the "We Get It, You're Evil" level. At this rate, I'm expecting him to reach "Resident Evil Villain" by the end of the next chapter.

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

I do find it weird that the game decides that the Ishimura, a place that'd stand out for players, is the best place for a poop joke.

But yeah, I was surprised at how long it took before a Necromorph jumped out at you here.

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Yeah, I'm not gonna lie. That laser wire trap would have given me trouble as well. I too would have made the mistake of walking into one of the rotating pylons like you did, Saigon.

Still trying to understand how that would result in dismemberment, though.

• Locked thread