Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Everyone, clap your hands really hard and Crowetron will live!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Crowetron, how can Lucia learn to believe in humanity if the person guiding her just leaves? Way to give her abandonment issues.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Such a shame that this will never be archived. There's so much gold here.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Miracles DO happen, every day!

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
It's a great placeholder spell for Lemina until she gets her ultimate spell. But that's really it. Everyone else gets more efficient ways to hurt things. I'd say give it to Ronfar but his MP is about to become a precious commodity. Ruby does get one other change, though.

And thanks Camel Pimp! Too much gold in here to let it go to archives.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
A ton of RPG's don't have that. The characters have a common cause, sure, and there's almost always a couple of love interests, but it's incredibly rare to see an RPG where the characters all feel like good friends. Final Fantasy V did it pretty well too, but nowhere near as good as this. Shadowhearts is another good example (although I've only ever played the first one). It makes everyone seem more real, because real friends joke around and tease each other.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!

Endorph posted:

every single tales game does this

Never played 'em

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!

That is absolutely fantastic because I did the exact same thing when my best friend came to visit me and I took him to the Parkway for the first time (I live in western Carolina). Definitely looking up this game.

Rabbi Raccoon fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Aug 28, 2015

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Buy me a PS3 that can play PS2 games and I'll put it on my list. I still can't believe I did that because half my videogame library is useless. Seriously, Sony, whose idea was that to make it PS1 compatible but not PS2?!

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Come on guys, we're introducing Lucia to the whole spectrum of humanity, and that includes abandonment issues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
I say if Chokes wants to finish this, he should be able to finish it. This is too much gold to not get archived.

• Locked thread