Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.
:10bux: says he was still playing with his loaded dice, he just decided to help the guys out and wanted to still look like a gruff jerk. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

ultrafilter posted:

On the other hand, Lucia was naked when she first showed up, and the last time there was a bath involved, she wasn't all that shy about disrobing. So while it's still not necessary, I don't think it's quite as gratuitous or pointless as you say.

Why is she naked in the first place? If your argument is "This thing can't be bad, because it already happened twice more!" that's not a good argument.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

Why has nobody commented on this yet?

Crowetron posted:

Here we are in Althena's...crotch, I guess. This is where we can loop around and head back for the loot in the left foot.

There's a Healing Nut in the chest over there, but otherwise, Althena's torso is boring.

Crowetron posted:

Here we are in Althena's...crotch, I guess. This is where we can loop around and head back for the loot in the left foot.
There's a Healing Nut in the chest over there, but otherwise, Althena's torso is boring.

Crowetron posted:

Althena's...crotch
Healing Nut

:cumpolice:

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

Ok, so this is basically confirming that Master Lunn is the evil mask dude, right? Like, I felt that was telegraphed pretty hard back when it happened, but now that they've all but admitted that every loving person in the church (Except for Leo) is :moreevil: with a capital EVIL, they've all but admitted that he's a bastard too, right? If he turns out not to be that dude, I will be flabbergasted.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

I dunno, it all seems to check out to me.

Chosen are turning evil, one of them unleashes a plague that can only be "cured" with a faustian potion made of SatanJuice that turns you evil as poo poo.
After taking that deal, Ronfar gives up on life and slinks off to booze, while Leo is just glad to have his sister back.
Once Mauri's evil is presented to Leo, he starts doing his own investigation into what the gently caress is wrong with his sister.
Meanwhile, she decides to start pulling the same poo poo that turned her bad, and inducting more members of the cult of Zophar.
Since Leo is technically a BBEG, and is also pretty drat high-ranking in the church, he quickly traces down the "cure" that mauri was given, and realizes the terrible truth.
He confronts Mystere for info on the party, finding out what they are up to, since Leo is definitely not Mystere.
Scene.

• Locked thread