Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

:stare:

Someone get her a side-series of her own.
(Man I love that design for some reason.)

I have a real good feeling about Jean's greatness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Oh look. Just when you really start to take a liking to the characters they shove that down your throat.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I just noticed that everyone gets a smirk battle portrait except Jean (and Lucia, but its painfully obvious why).

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Crowetron posted:

It's all about the voice. Ghaleon has the most entertainingly arrogant voice acting in JRPG history, and every line out of his anime elf mouth is pure gold.

I mean it when I say that video is mandatory viewing!

His voice tends too far on the weedy nerd scale for me to take him seriously.

But then again you never should :allears:.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Y burn the wyburn?

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Well we had to have seen fake Althena miles coming, but goddamn that 'Dragonmaster' Ghaleon reveal is great.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Picayune posted:

Leo's ears twitch! I'd never noticed that before. How had I never noticed that before?

They twitch whenever they sense injustice.

And I really don't like Ghaleon's voice. Before I heard it I thought he'd be deeper voiced, suave. All I can think of when I hear him is sneering crony.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Glazius posted:

I wonder if the scarf is supposed to be like a weapon? Grab somebody with a loop of it, throw them into a rock, sort of thing.

: I am Master Lunar! Undefeated of the Blue!

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

ddegenha posted:

Oh god, I'm watching that now on nights when I don't want to pay attention to hard. That sounds like Lunn's line, though.

Oh poo poo thats right.
But I was just remarking about the scarf post.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

I really love how the shadow on the side of Lunn's face gets darker when he has his evil face on. I don't know why though.

The Shadow Dragon Cult has three elite students shadowing Lunn at all times: The right hand of assassination, the left hand of misdirection, and the guy with a portable spotlight.

Crowetron posted:

NEXT TIME ON LET'S PLAY LUNAR 2:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

But they have zero carbs brah.
Maximize your gut gains!

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Bufuman posted:

Wait, if Jean is carrying around jars of bees in those pockets, where the hell did she keep them in her old super-skimpy outfit?

...scratch that, I probably don't want to know.

Bee magazines that she loaded into the fans.
That she kept in the hem of her skirt.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Crowetron posted:

please do not mention that dungeon in my thread, this is a happy place

: Yeah! A Happy place!

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Oh man you gotta drag along BOFA everywhere.
The guys two big flaming hoots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

alcharagia posted:

a large calling card of the tales games is that they have random bullshit conversations your party gets into about inane nonsense, like, all the time

for example: tales of xillia 2 features one guy complaining to another party member about her obnoxiously saccharine and emoticon-filled text messages, and she turns it around by saying he's hilarious and they could totally make his angry face into "a funny alvin meme!"

or characters from the first game discussing how the main character of the first game has changed his wardrobe. they make fun of him for "showing off his sexy side"

it's pretty cool

And theres billions of them jesus gently caress who even has the time.
Just playing the drat game itself takes long enough.

• Locked thread