Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

I MAKE FUN OF QUEER STORYGAMES BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH MY LIFE THAN MAKE OTHER PEOPLE CRY

I can't understand these kinds of games, and not getting it bugs me almost as much as me being weird
Oh, wow, I think I've still got this game in my closet. I always got sick like halfway through, so I'll be following along on this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

I MAKE FUN OF QUEER STORYGAMES BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH MY LIFE THAN MAKE OTHER PEOPLE CRY

I can't understand these kinds of games, and not getting it bugs me almost as much as me being weird

Crowetron posted:

The European Swordsman outfit was better :colbert:
Argh! The Space Face! :cthulhu:
I can't tell if it's getting more or less disturbing as I look at it longer.

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

So, what you're saying is there is more than one army of child soldiers running around the region?

Edit; their ineviable battle will be either super :3: or super :stonk:

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

I did not think of Drakengard.
I am now actively trying not to think of the Drakengard crew running around Lunar. :stonklol:
Thanks, Camel Pimp!

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

A Love That Crushes Like a Plasma Rain; Let's Play Lunar 2!

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

I'm not sure if :pedo: or "He who controls the Spice controls the Universe!" is more appropriate for Borgan.

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

I suspect that Lucia's mission involves blood sacrifice, to reboot Althena, and Lucia's having second thoughts.

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

Mystere is Hiro. Prison is messing with his head.
" They must be stopped, Hiro. Ghaleon...Borgan...Lunn; all must die."

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

Man, the Outsiders is a terrifying name for a fighting team. Makes me think they're all evil giant babies out to eat everything.

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

That just makes it sound more horrifying, like it's a Mauri-shaped bag of Zophar's blood or Zophar is the Thing or something. :stare:

Yeah...I prefer to think he's speaking poetically, not literally. Bad bargain, that kind of thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

Frankly I'm just relieved that you didn't have to deal with a headspider popping off and scuttling away somewhere.

• Locked thread