Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Psh, look at all those big numbers. Looks like some people don't know about the joys of living in Fredericton, New Brunswick! Two-storey in a nice, residential district that backs on to a park and is ten minutes from everywhere? 150,000.

The tradeoff: You have to live in Fredericton, New Brunswick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

WAFFLEHOUND posted:

Sorry, no, this is a terrible idea. That city is a sack of poo poo

You may be right about the brain drain, but don't talk too much poo poo about my hometown, or else we shall have to resort to internet fisticuffs!

Besides, can you buy Picaroons in Texas? I posit that you cannot. Point, New Brunswick.