Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Pangloss
Apr 5, 2014
Ask me about metaphysico-theologo-cosmolo-nigology. I'm here to help!
I love roasted yellow and orange bell peppers with flank or skirt steak. Don't care for green bell peppers, though. Anything you'd want them for could be done better be another pepper, either Anaheims or poblano.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Pangloss
Apr 5, 2014
Would just like to thank everyone for these images. This fast is the worst, but I sneak away for some alone time with this thread. I feel guilty sitting on the couch next to my wife thinking, "yeah, that's right. Oh, I like that. Mm hmmm. You do that. Eat it! Yeah, eat that!"

Dr. Pangloss
Apr 5, 2014

IT BURNS posted:

Breakfast:

Glorified Egg McMuffin (English muffin, prosciutto, and scrambled eggs with chives), tomatoes, asparagus, fresh OJ, and a donut from Shipley's.

That plate looks delicious, but all I can think about after your post is... "Shipleys. Shipleys. Shipleys"

Dr. Pangloss
Apr 5, 2014

Grilled chicken and corn. There was a caprese salad that didn't make the photo, but was also delicious.

Dr. Pangloss
Apr 5, 2014

sharkattack posted:

Fig and Prosciutto Pizza with Balsamic Drizzle

I would eat this so hard right now...

Dr. Pangloss
Apr 5, 2014

I love breakfast and French Toast is the King Louis of Breakfast!

Dr. Pangloss
Apr 5, 2014

Nelson Mandela posted:

For my birthday: slow-cooked Welsh lamb shank with chillies, spices and red wine, on creamy mash and minted peas.

Looks amazing. And Happy Birthday.

Dr. Pangloss
Apr 5, 2014

yoshesque posted:

Well, now I just feel embarrassed about my pasta :shobon:

What? Be nicer to that amazing dish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Pangloss
Apr 5, 2014

That's enormous!!

• Locked thread