Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Casu Marzu posted:

What

Up

Y'all

Chicken and root veggie pot pie

Copycat!

Gotta say lining a springform with pie dough is kind of a bitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

sharkattack posted:

Yes, haha, basically its everything GWS hates. Cooking boneless, skinless chicken breast in a slow-cooker with bottled salad dressing and would-be-bottled bbq sauce had I not had homemade on hand is not the most popular thing to do.

But... I like a lot of things GWS hates...like ground turkey, and apparently bell peppers :ssh:

I like that you admit this <3 Because I make some ghetto rear end lazy food too sometimes but I also sous vide so. We are complicated people!

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

What kind of raspberry custard pie is that??? It looks yum. Recipe.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

sharkattack posted:

To contribute, here's some old-fashioned pumpkin donuts I made:

I used creme fraiche and fried 'em in coconut oil.

god dammmmnnn :spooky: :love:

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

sharkattack posted:

You are amazing! EVERYTHING looks so excellent! Well done!

I've been catching a lot of flak for these, but I think they're ridiculous in a good way. (No joke, I just saw a comment where someone said they were the visual representation of AIDS. People are so rude.):

They're best after a couple days so that the sweetness mellows out (at least in my opinion, but my taste testers claimed they were the best thing they ever ate Day 1). Can't forget the salt sprinkling, either.

Look, you made it on Thrillist, you're like famous now or something, congrats ;) http://www.thrillist.com/drink/nation/spiced-pumpkin-bourbon-recipe-by-spache-the-spatula

hope your blog can handle the bump in traffic!

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

franco posted:

Something from budgetbytes was mentioned in (I think) the po' food thread a short while back and I was a: starving and b: had all the ingredients on hand. So Dragon Noodles:

ther way round. So I trusted that and went dark...yeah. The colour should be a complete giveaway that she used light. No matter - was quick and tasty as hell. What's a difference of colour between friends?

Those look delicious so I looked up the recipe. How in the hell can they call something "burn a hole through your stomach spicy" with a little red pepper flakes and some sriracha? Maybe if they used a few Thai chiles...

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Che Delilas posted:

She exaggerates, but the dish is hotter than your average American consumer is probably used to; I was actually pretty surprised at how hot it was with just those ingredients, but it was right up my alley. (I like adding chunks of leftover roast chicken to mine; makes a great 10-minute one-dish meal when I'm in a hurry)

After looking at more of her recipes, I see that everything is pretty bland. So yeah, I guess that would be pretty hot to her.

Your version looks way, way better than hers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

2:00 am Kenji tortilla pizza yessssss

Only registered members can see post attachments!

• Locked thread