Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006
Remember: no matter where you go, there you are.
Sourdough Pizza. The sourdough culture has been in my family since the Yukon Gold Rush, kept alive and passed down through the generations.

Margherita up first. San Marzano tomatoes, buffalo mozzarella, basil.

Then a pesto, buffalo mozzarella, basil.

ogopogo fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Dec 29, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006
Getting a better feel for the new pizza oven.

Margherita and Pesto/Pancetta -

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006
Tried my hand at rosemary garlic pork chops and polenta. Tasty as gently caress.

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006

VelociBacon posted:

This looks amazing. Did you bake them before throwing them on a pan for a sear or were they done entirely on pan?

Lamb is best rare/med-rare, and these were thin chops. Cooked about 90 seconds a side on a hot cast iron and rested for 5 minutes under some foil. Tender and delicious.

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006
Anyone have a rocking clam chowder recipe? I'm aware it's fairly straightforward, but I love to hear personal touches to the soup. Finally cooling down here, want to get that chowda game going.

• Locked thread