Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Serpentis
May 31, 2011

Well, if I really HAVE to shoot you in the bollocks to shut you up, then I guess I'll need to, post-haste, for everyone else's sake.
Great to see this back! Now get back to smiting those schism-loving Greeks like the noble's and madmen's Curia people wanted! :black101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serpentis
May 31, 2011

Well, if I really HAVE to shoot you in the bollocks to shut you up, then I guess I'll need to, post-haste, for everyone else's sake.
We must ignore crusading for the stability of our realm and focus on another target; personally, I would have recommended establishing a strong presence in Greek lands to stand against the Saracens when the Byzantines inevitably collapse, but securing Italy would also be an acceptable strategic target.

Serpentis
May 31, 2011

Sorry if this is a core feature of CK2+ I've just not seen before, but

Is Arslan's wife supposed to have had her eyes put out or something? :stare:

Serpentis
May 31, 2011

I was literally about to point out the "Placeholder" in this image:

Because that's .......... something else.

Serpentis
May 31, 2011

Long live Hussayn!

Serpentis
May 31, 2011

paragon1 posted:

New idea. Let's take Spain. All of it.

Edit: Or at least murder some of our more horrid relatives.

Yeah, taking a blowtorch to some of the creepier branches of our tree suddenly doesn't seem so bad :stare:

Serpentis
May 31, 2011

Flesnolk posted:

What's the trait that's got a blue shield with a guy's face on it? I don't recognise that one from when I've played. I know the bullet in the green heart is "Fertile"...

Actually, the green heart with the bullet is "Quick." As for the blue one, I think it's Ugly.

Serpentis
May 31, 2011

Why should we send Italians to die in Africa whilst their brothers are forced to stand against us in need of liberation? To Northern Italy!

Serpentis
May 31, 2011

Ludovico the Fool.

Serpentis
May 31, 2011

Scenario Two.

Serpentis
May 31, 2011

Scenario Two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serpentis
May 31, 2011

2 and T.

• Locked thread