Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
I'll probably try it if its on the current consoles or they actually do a PC version, but I doubt it will come out on either one of them once E3 comes along. :downsgun:

Still neat for Halo 5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

Overbite posted:

Maybe they don't want to make a PC version because of all the competition. The consoles have nothing that compares to a MMOFPS aside from MAG or maybe Dust.

Competition? The only MMOFPS right now that is worth while is PS2, and that in itself is pretty drat buggy and crazy. I do not know what Project Titan is, :iiam:

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

Fifty Three posted:

Amazon allowed me to pre-order on the 360 so I don't know how the gently caress that's gonna work if they announce it for the Next720 or whatever.

It'll be the lovely version where you play with the other poor guys that cannot afford the 1000$ new consoles (like me :thumbsup:)

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

dishwasherlove posted:

At this point I'm just as excited for the soundtrack.

Seriously, I love that music. :swoon:

• Locked thread