Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Altair X89
Jul 27, 2002

Juice Box Hero posted:

I think a cheese thread is great. Cheese is crazy.

You might groan at talk of cheese-buying at a chain grocer, but my local Kroger Marketplace has a big cheese boat and another, even bigger, gigantic cheese boat with a full time staff who will cut samples and make recommendations.

They sell a blueberry stilton and a mango stilton. I'm a big fan of the blueberry. The delicate tart creamy stilton plays very, very well with the soft aromatic notes of the blueberry. You can't really use it as an ingredient in anything, though.

I used to be one of those full time cheese peoples. I miss that job. :(

And I second the blueberry stilton. It's like cheesecake almost. I didn't know they made a mango one!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread