Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...

Majestic posted:

Is there something about Steven Chu I'm missing that makes this description appropriate?

Back in college I heard nasty rumors about the circumstances of his divorce and his grad student selection bias, but I can't dig up anyone complaining about those to back them up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...

thepedestrian posted:

Yes because Steven Chu is the only professor ever to do this. :jerkbag: Stop judging the Energy Secretary on his relationship with his wife.

I pointedly didn't mention the specifics. Are you absolutely certain that no facts could surface in a divorce that would change your opinion of someone? Quick, get Jack Ryan on the phone.

While we're at it, what's the Count of Professors Who Do a Thing that make it non-lovely?

• Locked thread