Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

RentCavalier posted:

You mean they are finally making an Animal Man game!?!?

Nope, Vixen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
The last Tomb Raider game I played I got eaten by a honest to god dragon and also sandwiched between a million ton train and a cement wall for failing QTES. I'm glad this one toned it down to the series' roots with standard spike death.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

ImpAtom posted:

Hair is something a lot of developers ignore because it's really really hard. A big reason that so many protagonists are short-haired, bald, or wearing helmets/hoodies/ect is because it gives them a convenient excuse to not have to try to make hair not look like poo poo. It's less that Square has a thing for hair and more than most developers just don't give a poo poo so any focus on making hair look good is surprising.

Really, really, really hard. Like "Pixar renders hair at two frames per day" hard.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Yesss, just got the line launcher. Almost ready to fight Killer Croc.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
I really like the mix of ranged enemies, enemies that flush you out (dynamite/molotovs), and enemies that just loving bum rush you. It really helps make combat more a frantic mix of throwing dirt everywhere and firing wildly instead of just hiding behind one piece of cover for an entire fight.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

TheMostFrench posted:

Just found out you can get extra info about relics (the little history flavour items in boxes) from rotating some of them around and looking at them from all angles. The more you know.

If it is one that has extra info it will tell you on the left side of the screen.

Don't be like me and rotate every piece forever trying to figure out why the gently caress you can't figure it out.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

GuyCastle posted:

I'm guessing the Solarii and the WWII soldiers mainly had to deal with the big undead hulking variety.

None of those fuckers were the descendant of Ol' Dicky Croft either though. You literally can't stop a Croft. They are unstoppable. Fact.

Saint Freak fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Mar 7, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

Nyagato posted:

So what's up with steam and the achivements? I have the achivement for 75% documents found, (I found them all) but the achivement for 25% is not unlocked.
This is so funny.

Steam Achievements didn't work like the first two days the game was out, so if you were playing it then you are boned I think.

• Locked thread