Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Yeah I don't trust the reviews and will wait for goon opinion as well. But honestly I don't even know what game this is. Is this an open world Metroid-like game I keep hearing about or is it an uncharted? I seriously don't know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
I usually never complain about Polygon's style for their reviews but goddamn, the formatting on the Tomb Raider review is loving terrible!

The game looks cool and the Eurogamer review pretty much confirms a bunch of things I knew that were going to happen (intense cutscenes that lara just killed someone, to then going on to kill a bunch of dudes with a gun). Its pretty hard to make a game make you feel bad about killing someone when you are constantly killing them (unless you go the Spec Ops route).

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Pau posted:

Pro click right here. I find conan to be unfunny but this one video was hilarious.

Not a review though.

Did you not see the review score at the end there? Thats right. :colbert:

• Locked thread