Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
halwain
May 31, 2011
So are there actual Tombs to explore or is this just Uncharted: Lara Croft edition?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

halwain
May 31, 2011
I really liked the old Tomb raider games and i really wanted to like the new one..
The gameplay is just really boring and a huge dissapointment for me, so many QTE and nearly zero difficulty makes me not want to play it.
Also the plot is really retarded. I know its a video game and so on and all but there are so many retarded and stupid things that i couldnt care for less for any of the characters.

halwain
May 31, 2011
So i gave the game another chance and finished it (after 8 hours there are still some stuff to collect but dunno if im going to get them)
By far my favorite part were The ancient lost tombs, those were mostly great and i would love a sequel with a focus on bigger tombs like that.
But there are still alot of stuff thats really annoying you kill so many enemies it gets really stupid really fast, the plot was boring and predictable most of the stuff you do as a player does not make sense at all if you compare to the stuff in the cutscenes (I killed about 20 wolves with a bow and she reacts like she hasnt seen that many, the same with her killing.

Its not a perfect game but its not a bad game at all, they could improve so much in a potential sequel and make it really really good.

halwain
May 31, 2011
I would have liked the game more if she wasnt carrying around so many weapons and would have used her environment to actually kill things.
One of the best parts was when lara just had her bow and nothing else, i would have liked if there was a bigger focus on avoiding enemies than just killing them head on.

• Locked thread