Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the tits
Mar 17, 2011

mophymophymophy

Golden-i posted:

I'll keep updating this thread with more stuff if people are interested enough.

Never stop. Refurb and Dogface consistently make my day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the tits
Mar 17, 2011

mophymophymophy

Refurb has the prettiest eyes. :swoon: And that "glimpsed the abyss" expression... :catstare: :ohdear:

the tits
Mar 17, 2011

mophymophymophy

Kugyou no Tenshi posted:

I was getting a "THE SLEEPER HAS AWAKENED" vibe. Considering it's Refurb, maybe it's more like "WHY HAVE YOU AWAKENED THE SLEEPER GIVE ME BELLYRUBS AND TREATS".

True, "glimpsed the abyss" is really more like

the tits
Mar 17, 2011

mophymophymophy
Refurb's fur looks so soft. Wanna pet dat kitty.

the tits
Mar 17, 2011

mophymophymophy

If I can ever achieve the level of contentment Refurb exhibits in this gif, for even a short time, I will consider my life a success. Goddamn. Also, dem toes!!!

the tits
Mar 17, 2011

mophymophymophy
gently caress yeah, let's do this.

Cat Welfare Association

I also discovered that Ohio has a lot of cat charities with interesting names. Such as:

Cats Are People Too
Planned Pethood
The Neuter Scooter

the tits fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Jul 19, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the tits
Mar 17, 2011

mophymophymophy
So today I went to visit the shelter I donated to because their website says "COME PET THE KITTIES" and who am I to argue with that? And I was most definitely chosen by a little gray dude but my lease forbids pets, and it was all very :smith:. But I came home to a :toot: Refurbograph :toot: waiting in my mailbox, so that helped. :unsmith:

the tits fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Jul 25, 2013

• Locked thread