Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
UnCO3
Feb 11, 2010

Ye gods!

College Slice
You should probably check the Compendium of the Miserable Races (the first reprint is the best by far). It divides the populations of nominally Anarchic Despicable races by a variety of metrics, including religion, and subdivides by attitude (e.g. casual, pressured, non-practicing, ironic, putting on a facade, claiming to be religious to avoid persecution, claiming to be religious to obtain secret society benefits). For example, 34.1% of the K'zathoth-Da'Turag-Tar are only ethnically Sai-tan worshippers (by comparison, so are 14.7% of Yeshua Prime neophytes, but that's a whole different book).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnCO3
Feb 11, 2010

Ye gods!

College Slice

Rulebook Heavily posted:

Ooh, that monster chapter also had the updated J'ockk monster rules with the updated name generator based on Quigley's old classmates. Good old J'ockk names like B'rett, C'had, B'rad and J'osh. I wanted to try playing one, but according to the Real Life Aptitude Test my real life IQ just wasn't low enough to qualify and my alignment (intelligent nice guy neutral) was all wrong.
Speaking of names, while the Book of Whores and Lying Bitches was really informative the name tables were a complete let-down. It's just not verisimilitudinous for all the strumpets and tarts in my games to have exactly the same name.