Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tiramisu
Dec 25, 2006

Hey, where did you go!? Do you really dislike seeing my face that much!?
The rat starts as a common but he has really incredible physical growth for the early stages of the game. You can get plenty of copies to level him to rare just by participating in the event.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiramisu
Dec 25, 2006

Yeah you do get promoted twice if you place first. The first night my group was insane and had people burn a bunch of IAP stuff for 40k points but the second night I placed first with only about 9k without using any nux bits and jumped to eschelon 4.

Tiramisu
Dec 25, 2006

The cache (left option under more) is where units go when you don't have room for them in your band. When a unit goes into the cache, it stays there for 7 days. If you don't move it into your band within 7 days it disappears.

Tiramisu
Dec 25, 2006

It also marks new units and will group units together when you build like ikuppi x10.

The crowns indicate placement during events. The last event awarded a bronze crown for placing in the top 2000.

Tiramisu
Dec 25, 2006

If you aren't already fielding a full set of epics keep them separate.

I just merged my audilineas and the timer on her skill went from 1 to 2. What the hell guys.

Tiramisu
Dec 25, 2006

Did they change the doxite to pixite conversion ratio? I had over 300 doxite stockpiled and now I've got 26 pixite.

Tiramisu
Dec 25, 2006

The evolution counter is SEF X/5. You only increase it by fusing a unit with a copy of itself.

Tiramisu
Dec 25, 2006

You're in my bracket. Just before looking at this thread I checked the rankings and figured you must be a whale who's planning on dropping a lot more if anyone catches up. Guess not. 2-5 are all the same for me though so I don't plan on being competition.

Tiramisu
Dec 25, 2006

The man needs money. He'll do any promotion he can get. A couple weeks ago one of the epics was Nicholas Cage holding a flaming skull.

Tiramisu
Dec 25, 2006

A rotten bastard posted:

Time for a Saturday night giveaway!

We have three options:

1) A 1/5 Wheatsap

2) A 1/5 Kastubili

3) A 5/5 Adrahasis (Don't judge me!)

Same rules as always, claim these dudes and leave me satisfied they will go to good use!

It's late so I'm good to hand this stuff over on Sunday too.

I'd be interested in the Wheatsap. I put up a 2 SEF Level 7 Nur-Ayya for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiramisu
Dec 25, 2006

A rotten bastard posted:

Trade completed! Enjoy your Wheatsap!

Awesome! Thanks a lot.

• Locked thread