Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
What Fun
Jul 21, 2007

~P*R*I*D*E~
I'm a PC user and would like to try your delightful looking game. I know you're not gonna write me a port, but is there an easy way to emulate the hardware I'd need to try this out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

What Fun
Jul 21, 2007

~P*R*I*D*E~

SilverMike posted:

BlueStacks is a good bet since it's on Android.

Hey, that's awesome. Thanks!

What Fun
Jul 21, 2007

~P*R*I*D*E~
I am absolutely addicted to this. Nth-ing that it seems very fair! Is there some part of the RNG that gives you a better chance for rarer characters if you drop more pixite at once, or is that just my imagination? Either way, signing up for an invite code in the doc.

What Fun fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Feb 24, 2013

What Fun
Jul 21, 2007

~P*R*I*D*E~

SaucyLoggins posted:

Is it just my phone/rom or are there fairly long loading times on this game? It takes quite a while for the game to boot, and then switching any screens I almost always get a second long loading with the orange cube in the middle of the screen. That pretty much ruins a phone game for me.

I'm running it on a fairly decent gaming rig, and it pegs my CPU temp about 6 degrees Celsius higher then any PC game ever has. I assume that's because it's not using any GPU power, which is fine. At any rate, I have the exact same load times, so I think that is server communication instead of actual load.

What Fun
Jul 21, 2007

~P*R*I*D*E~
Just so everyone's aware, there is no need to hoard BP. You can only have three at once, and they regenerate(even without the insane amount of nux bits that are thrown at you). Also, the faster the raid boss dies, the more you can fight for more rewards. Everyone wins! There is no reason to "game" BP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

What Fun
Jul 21, 2007

~P*R*I*D*E~
I don't spend any money on bitters, so the Nux bits that I have are more then plentiful, but I concede that if you're burning through energy it might not be enough.

• Locked thread