Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vice Zoomler Aestro
Apr 4, 2003
pray the rosary dawgs
Ditto on the doc. I'm Aestro, code SmzR!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vice Zoomler Aestro
Apr 4, 2003
pray the rosary dawgs
It took me a while to figure out that your monster level doesn't reset when you evolve them, just drops by a few. This is very useful.

Vice Zoomler Aestro
Apr 4, 2003
pray the rosary dawgs

Shwqa posted:

Oh man this echelon has me on the edge of my seat. I was 10k ahead of second place, but all of a sudden 4th place managed to pull 18,000 points out of his rear end. Now I'm only about a few hundred points in the lead.

Edit: Yes! I got a 2x fury and put myself at a 5k lead.

Yeah, I had a comfy 4000-point lead in mine, then logged back in ten minutes ago to find myself in second. Back up to #1 by about 600 points with fingers crossed that they don't log in again.

Vice Zoomler Aestro
Apr 4, 2003
pray the rosary dawgs

D is That Guy posted:

Woop! Won echelon 6 in my bracket. 8k points did the trick. Not too shabby for my first day. Hopefully I can snag the last two sword rat things I need to evolve my sword rat to rare status tomorrow.

Rat things are really good, especially evolved rat thing.

Also, on top of noticing the thing about only losing a few levels when evolving, I also noticed tonight that the max level increases with each self-fuse. That's good to know.

• Locked thread