Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zylon
Sep 21, 2003

Mozi posted:

Do you have any other tips to share? I'm definitely interested in some of the strategy, I'm not playing with much at the moment.

I just started and from what I've seen, you want to fuse/build monsters when you get enough Pixite. The starting common monsters the game gives you at the beginning are garbage (or at least mine where). Dump some of the grey trees into your rare, and as you build more units you'll eventually come upon units that aren't worthless, e.g. units that have more than 80 starting health.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zylon
Sep 21, 2003
I hope to god the next event isn't as boring as this one. It's really killed my drive to play when the event is seven days of pay us money to win.

Zylon
Sep 21, 2003
They nerfed fight scumming. If you restart a fight with an encounter that would give you a relic, you lose the drops they would have offered.

Zylon
Sep 21, 2003

pixaal posted:

On the lower levels it seems you don't always get relics I didn't scum and didn't get relics on my first guardian fight. On my Second one I got a common and an uncommon with 10 stats each. Ran out of energy and am 12 XP from leveling so it would be a waste of Aja to see how many it takes to max right now. I should have a figure soon since I'm well beyond level 2 dungeons since most of my team has a 200% edge and is 36+

I didn't even consider the fact that zero drops was a possibility from the guardians fight :eng99:. I've only been doing the three star dungeon. My first fight I won and received 2 crappy relics. Second fight I save scummed and received nothing. My last 2 guardian fights I didn't have to scum and received 1 relic a fight. I'll probably have to scum the next fight and we'll see if relics drop.

EDIT - So far I am 4/4 for not receiving any relics if I scum the guardian fights and am 4/4 for receiving relics on fights I didn't scum. Hopefully it's just bad luck on my end.

Zylon fucked around with this message at 19:32 on Mar 11, 2013

Zylon
Sep 21, 2003
Uhg, the game is currently unplayable due to lag rubber-banding. What a great way to start the new event.

Zylon
Sep 21, 2003
I just broke into Echelon VI. I wonder if I should have just hung back a day and not deal with the people who have played longer/drop money :xd:

Zylon
Sep 21, 2003
I just did some quick math in regards to streak rewards. You automatically get 48 nux bits a day IF you use them as soon as they refresh. In order to get the epic streak reward you'd have to use at least 1500 nux not including Edges. Oivey, going to have to shoot for that 5 win streak instead :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zylon
Sep 21, 2003
I don't know why but the advent of the revival build rubs me the wrong way. I know they're a company trying to make money, but the idea that the only way I can upgrade my old rares is to give them :tenbux: pushes me more towards playing PAD where I can at least re-roll a god monster for free.

• Locked thread