Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

tia

I recently got out of the Army, and am on a quest to become a better person! The problem is, I'm a very hateful spiteful person. It's not that I want to be, it's just that so many groups piss me off. SO MANY. Like seething hatred. I hate almost all people, to include to but no limited to;

Hajji
Muslims
All religion
Racist
Welfare queens/kings
People who have more then 2 kids
people who have kids who cant afford them
abortion haters
niggers (not black people)
retards

How can I get over these anger issues?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doogie Howser
Jul 1, 2011

get laid

Scent of Worf
Jan 16, 2013

The Old Moon!

Make a funny thread

bangers and hash
Sep 27, 2003
Obligatory custom title.

Seems reasonable.

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010

The worst part about this is that as someone who knows Arrg fairly well, he's not even remotely trolling. Not in the slightest. Arrg, we've had this conversation quite a few times, you just need to let all that go.

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006

have you got any milk chocolate people? about three inches high?

Arrgytehpirate posted:

I recently got out of the Army, and am on a quest to become a better person! The problem is, I'm a very hateful spiteful person. It's not that I want to be, it's just that so many groups piss me off. SO MANY. Like seething hatred. I hate almost all people, to include to but no limited to;

Hajji
Muslims
All religion
Racist
Welfare queens/kings
abortion haters
retards

Let me guess, you're a white American male.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

Arrg has been told he is not allowed to share his world view and this is why.

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

tia

Look, this isn't trolling. I've had at least half a dozen goons tell me to get help, and that I need to be less of a lovely person so I'm trying.

M42
Nov 11, 2012

Arrgytehpirate posted:

Hajji
Muslims

Racist

Hang on, something's off.

e: THERAPY

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010

Arrgytehpirate posted:

Look, this isn't trolling. I've had at least half a dozen goons tell me to get help, and that I need to be less of a lovely person so I'm trying.

To be fair, most of them have been telling you to get professional help. The VA will pay for that, you know.

Wki
Dec 12, 2012

Emily's sassy lime.
Cigar? Toss it in a can. It is so tragic.
Pull up, Eva, we're here! Wave! Pull up!

Medication. Apparently lots of it.

Agro ver Haus doom
Jul 27, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Move to LA

Doogie Howser
Jul 1, 2011

im not trolling. google all the neurotransmitters that are released during sex.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

What is the official distinction between a black person and a friend of the family? TIA

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Jeza posted:

What is the official distinction between a black person and a friend of the family? TIA

Let me show you this instructional Chris Rock video

Hijo Del Helmsley
Jul 18, 2012

Jeza posted:

It's funny because Chris Rock has, time and time again, disowned that entire routine because he realized how much it just enables racists to feel better about themselves.

InEscape
Nov 10, 2006

stuck.

Realize that the only things all those groups have in common is that you don't like them?

Dude goons on the Internet can't teach you kindergarten empathy. Realistically the solution to all your problems is education. It will also help your grammar.

Try reading Al Jazeera or Mideast Youth (a middle eastern activist site) to help you expose yourself to other cultures. Educate yourself on the realities welfare recipients face. Welfare fraud isn't as common as most people think, welfare recipients on average receive less than half of what most people assume they do.

I guess I assume you bought into that friend of the family/black person thing that what's-his-name so sincerely regrets saying, but yo it is just your excuse to be racist. You are racist. Read some black literature, some Palestinian literature, some Iraqi literature. Maybe stop assuming you aren't being a racist entitled brat about things. Seek government assistance in the form of therapy from VA.

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

So by listing "racists" on the list of things you hate you're saying that you hate yourself, right?

Spend time with actual members of some of the things you list - learning that they're not conservative editorial cartoon caricatures but actual human beings might help.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Next time PT6A makes you want to buy him another red title, instead please donate to the Alberta Children's Hospital that he hates so much.

Lightning Lord posted:

So by listing "racists" on the list of things you hate you're saying that you hate yourself, right?

Spend time with actual members of some of the things you list - learning that they're not conservative editorial cartoon caricatures but actual human beings might help.

I hate White Power Bill! *jumps off railing*

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 26 days!

Basically the things you are angry at are things you don't understand. Whether you're angry at Muslims because you think they are all violent or angry at welfare recipients because you have some opinion on the system being unjust, it all comes down to you being totally uneducated about the things you are angry about. I would do some serious research into the topics you mentioned, look into the Muslim faith as the vast majority of Muslims practice it, find out what the average welfare family receives and exactly how lovely that life is. Especially you should look into researching the lives of mentally challenged people... its totally ridiculous to hate people that are handicapped in a way you can't ever experience or quite understand. What is even your rationale for hating those with mental retardation? I can see the rest of your hate as being misinformation, not understanding the reasoning for their actions, but I'm totally baffled at that one.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Lightning Lord posted:

Even if he didn't list racists it's pretty obvious he hates himself. Most hateful people do.

Claverjoe
Dec 21, 2005

I admit, I looked for the negative postcount.

MassaShowtime
Aug 16, 2012

Saviour, thy name is Knuckle

Just think chill thoughts.

xov
Nov 14, 2005

DNA Ts. Rednum or F. Raf

Look at each person individually and understand that they're doing the same exact thing you're doing with life, and that is to try to make it through to the next day.

What they're doing or who they are is irrelevant. We're all people. Treat each one with the respect you would want to receive.

I think something you should start doing that may help you out, is to smile at everyone, especially those in groups you listed in the original post.

Cut the hate. Life's too short for that poo poo.

Earwicker posted:

Even if he didn't list racists it's pretty obvious he hates himself. Most hateful people do.

drat, that's profound.

Toriori
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

When I feel angry, I try and think of who I'm angry at as a little baby. Just an innocent little baby. I think it makes me more sympathetic. Every body was a baby once.

Wet Bandits Copycat
Apr 18, 2004

Smoke two joints every six hours.

GreenCard78
Apr 25, 2005

It's all in the game, yo.

MassaShowtime posted:

Just think chill thoughts.

nunchi posted:

Smoke two joints every six hours.

I vote a combo of this.

constantIllusion
Feb 16, 2010

Arrgytehpirate posted:

Hajji
Muslims
All religion
Racist
Welfare queens/kings
abortion haters
retards

1. Get the gently caress off of the internet, and actually socialize with people you supposedly hate.
2. Get therapy.
3. Take an honest look at yourself, as you are most certainly not in a position to judge someone else for the circumstances of their lives.
4. In case you don't heed #1, Stop taking your ideas about other groups of people from the internet. It is entirely possible for someone to lie and say they're an important, authoritative, and successful person while actually being a lonely, unkempt, basement dweller.

Bippie Mishap
Oct 12, 2012

InEscape posted:

Welfare fraud isn't as common as most people think, welfare recipients on average receive less than half of what most people assume they do.

I worked in the collections department at a welfare board, and there are people who get overpaid tens of thousands of dollars. One couple owed over $80K because they lied about their possessions. They were even overpaying me because I was there for a full day but they only gave me a half day's worth of work, so to pass the time I would go through people's files. It's amazing how many people are overpaid and how little the government will settle for (to be paid back).

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes

Arrgytehpirate posted:

Would it help if I told you that you're a stupid enjoyable human being and your hate makes you ridiculous? The first step to not being a lovely person is being ashamed of what lovely person you are.

Unless you like being that guy who is such a stupid enjoyable human being that people don't like to look directly at him because they wish he would go away.

There is nothing more pathetic than a grown man who is completely helpless to control his emotions. Grow up enjoyable human being.

Edit: (not gay people)

Babylon the Bright
Feb 22, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Assuming you're not trolling, fake it till you make it. Pretend to be a decent person and maybe one day you'll become one. Many people have something about themselves that they wish wasn't there. Mostly hardly anyone knows about it because they make an effort to be better.

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

tia

InEscape posted:

Realize that the only things all those groups have in common is that you don't like them?

Dude goons on the Internet can't teach you kindergarten empathy. Realistically the solution to all your problems is education. It will also help your grammar.

Try reading Al Jazeera or Mideast Youth (a middle eastern activist site) to help you expose yourself to other cultures. Educate yourself on the realities welfare recipients face. Welfare fraud isn't as common as most people think, welfare recipients on average receive less than half of what most people assume they do.

I guess I assume you bought into that friend of the family/black person thing that what's-his-name so sincerely regrets saying, but yo it is just your excuse to be racist. You are racist. Read some black literature, some Palestinian literature, some Iraqi literature. Maybe stop assuming you aren't being a racist entitled brat about things. Seek government assistance in the form of therapy from VA.

I don't have empathy in fact I don't really "hate" emotion is something I assume I would feel. I'm mostly logical about it all.

Not reading Al jazeera aka terrorist news 5.

Welfare people have a lovely life, but they could you know, not have a lovely life if they got a god drat job.

Niggers are usually closely related to welfare kings/queens, but also people who live in ghettos, take no effort at all to better themselves, and barely speak english.

I'm considering therapy but I don't wanna get committed.

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

Basically the things you are angry at are things you don't understand. Whether you're angry at Muslims because you think they are all violent or angry at welfare recipients because you have some opinion on the system being unjust, it all comes down to you being totally uneducated about the things you are angry about. I would do some serious research into the topics you mentioned, look into the Muslim faith as the vast majority of Muslims practice it, find out what the average welfare family receives and exactly how lovely that life is. Especially you should look into researching the lives of mentally challenged people... its totally ridiculous to hate people that are handicapped in a way you can't ever experience or quite understand. What is even your rationale for hating those with mental retardation? I can see the rest of your hate as being misinformation, not understanding the reasoning for their actions, but I'm totally baffled at that one.

Muslims are a bunch of hateful fucks who tried to kill me and hate freedom. I'm no better but they hate different things so....

xov posted:

Look at each person individually and understand that they're doing the same exact thing you're doing with life, and that is to try to make it through to the next day.

What they're doing or who they are is irrelevant. We're all people. Treat each one with the respect you would want to receive.

I think something you should start doing that may help you out, is to smile at everyone, especially those in groups you listed in the original post.

Cut the hate. Life's too short for that poo poo.

drat, that's profound.

I don't expect respect, I earn if it I want it.
I hate retards because they are a drain on the system, they should be put down.

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

I

LOVE

TRIANGLES

Deleting this post because I don't know what's good for me.

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

I've found kitten or puppy therapy tends to help.

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

Arrgytehpirate posted:

I hate retards because they are a drain on the system, they should be put down.
Then perhaps you should follow the lead of other veterans and swallow a bullet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Downtown Abey
Feb 14, 2002

maybe i'm just too demanding

Arrgytehpirate posted:

I hate almost all people, to include to but no limited to;

Hajji
Muslims
All religion
Racist
Welfare queens/kings