Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Finally caught up to the latest chapters. Holy crap, this story is really hard to put down. Enzu and Iremi play off each other really, really well. What an awesome read it's been.:allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

KittyEmpress posted:

Getting to where they fight the bandits, I'm disappointed that this is yet another story where we'll learn killing is bad, and that leaving people who rape/murder/enslave people is good!!! With how Ede was killing people pretty readily, I was hoping that wouldn't happen.

Edit: Oh next chapter we find out they also burned the children of the village to death infront of the women they kidnapped/raped and intended to sell into slavery. And of course he gets off with a 'promise' to turn himself in because he 'realizes' he's a bad person.

What you're talking about right now isn't really as bad you think it is. Keep reading.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Iremi's fine as a character usually; I enjoy her antics that don't involve Edermask. But seriously, the fact that having to fight him means she passes out? It's excessively dramatic, and kinda sad. The sooner that character trait is grown out of, the better the series will be for it.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Part Two is complete, Part Three begins late November. Not really sure what to make of the Part Two's conclusion. Antagonist man is vague as usual.

• Locked thread