Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jellymouth
Jul 9, 2009
Fun Shoe
Cheesecake fondue
Its fondue made from cream cheese, ricotta cheese, chocolate, and whatever else might go into cheesecake. You could dip into it various types of cookies and biscuits, like graham crackers or lady fingers, or fruits like strawberries and raspberries. One day I might just up and make it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jellymouth
Jul 9, 2009
Fun Shoe
You know what the world needs more of? Pretzels. Specifically in ice cream. Imagine a soft pretzel with a crispy shell in some cinnamon ice cream.

Nice One Munro posted:

See-through toaster so you know when it's cooked to perfection.

Actually heaps of appliances would be sweet see-through. I have seen see-through dish washers at appliance stores, but I asked about them and they're only demo ones.

If all electronics were built like old transparent Nintendo 64 controllers the world would be a slightly cooler place.

• Locked thread