Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smegma Princess X
Jul 27, 2012
These people are just too far gone. They can't be saved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RaspberryCommie
May 3, 2008

Stop! My penis can only get so erect.

loving incredible

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

We go play orbital catch around the curvature of the earth, son.

rocketgril posted:

These people are just too far gone. They can't be saved.

I'm with Lt. Ripley on this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCbfMkh940Q

Smegma Princess X
Jul 27, 2012
My "reasonable, rational tea partier" persona barely lasted 5 hours. I have failed.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
God drat that shotgun under the hood is illegal as all gently caress. You can tell it is not just there for the picture either. Noticed all the mud kicked up by the tires coating the barrel and the hood. Someone should report that.

Funny thing is with all that mud being kicked up there is a good chance of a blockage somewhere in the barrel. Moron could not even be bothered to throw a condom or ballon on the end. Could be a nice fiery death for him if he ever fired it.

Smegma Princess X
Jul 27, 2012
Since I'm pretty much burned anyway, here are some poo poo covered gems that I got. I can't be bothered to get more, it hurts too much.

"I thirst for blood. Only the law keeps me from slaking my thirst!"

Protecting human life? That there's librul talk.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Raged posted:

God drat that shotgun under the hood is illegal as all gently caress.

Shall not be infringed. :colbert:

That is all these people know.

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe
So I think my copyright-free Diego clone just saved Gotham or something. Not a bad way to end the night:

FAN OF NICKELBACK
Apr 9, 2002
I hate Excel sheets that aren't nice and neat. I made this instead for generating characters. Just type new things (up to row 100!) or overtype old things on the "ROLL DATA" tab to whatever I don't care I just like Excel.

Here's a copy of it that can't be filled with "lol" here.

FAN OF NICKELBACK fucked around with this message at 10:59 on Feb 26, 2013

Smegma Princess X
Jul 27, 2012

readingatwork posted:

So I think my copyright-free Diego clone just saved Gotham or something. Not a bad way to end the night:

You and Riddler are the best accounts.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

I've pretty much burned my account for the night (though I'm still not banned), so I'll probably wait until tomorrow to do it, but I kinda like the misleading macro idea. It seems to be the only language they speak anyhow. Here's a quick one, complete with terrible jpeg artifacts.

It's the opening line to The Internationale :ssh:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

ReidRansom posted:

I've pretty much burned my account for the night (though I'm still not banned), so I'll probably wait until tomorrow to do it, but I kinda like the misleading macro idea. It seems to be the only language they speak anyhow. Here's a quick one, complete with terrible jpeg artifacts.

It's the opening line to The Internationale :ssh:

The French Revolution? What kinda faggy froggy anti-rich people poo poo is this? And wardrobe malfunctions!?!? THIS IS ANARCHY

(it's okay because she's white)

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Alan Smithee posted:

The French Revolution? What kinda faggy froggy anti-rich people poo poo is this? And wardrobe malfunctions!?!? THIS IS ANARCHY

(it's okay because she's white)

French? That's an American flag there, you blind commie traitor!

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Bringing your thread to a screeching halt, guaranteed.

Mitchicon posted:

Requesting Conservative Furry or Iraq War Vet Furry for the roll table.

If you roll 74 and 35, you end up with a Furry Veteran.

I recommend 2 d100 rolls!

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
I have a joke account that TPC is taking seriously. I'm bored of it, though. If anyone wants the keys, PM me.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
I made a brand new account, and somebody posted one of these stupid things:

So I posted this as a reply:

and I've been banned. It was the only single solitary thing I ever posted with that account :stare: .

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Milky_Sauce posted:

I made a brand new account, and somebody posted one of these stupid things:

So I posted this as a reply:

and I've been banned. It was the only single solitary thing I ever posted with that account :stare: .

They've banned me before I could even post once!

Von Bek
May 4, 2006

So it looks like the mods on TPC have nobody active at night and very early in the morning in US timezones. Which means that nobody was around to step in when things took a particularly juvenile turn this morning :laugh:

Despite almost universal disgust, some chose to extend the hand of friendship to a 3D butt making GBS threads in a box:

samsquantch1
Feb 18, 2013

Alan Smithee posted:

I think they were considered useful idiots after the gay hatin campaigns they ran using their golden dollars

After the Romney debacle who knows though. I imagine it's like the Book of Mormon though (the Matt Stone/Trey Parker play), Christians see a bunch of dudes sorta getting it right about Jesus, and then making poo poo up and going "nononoNONO...well gently caress we're kinda desperate so let em have it I guess"

Mormons have always been considered a 'cult' alongside Unitarians, Scientologists, Spiritists, Jehovah’s Witnesses, and adherents of the Unification Church by the Real True Christians (RTC's) that make up a large percentage of the tea party. Billy Graham's organization had always had them listed thus, but had a big meeting with Romney after which he took them off the list and said, 'I will do all I can to help you'.

As usual, when their strongly held beliefs interfered with what they wanted, they dropped the beliefs in a second

You can't blame them though! They were trying to prevent the election of a Muslim atheist!!

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

C.C.C.P. posted:

Yeah, no kidding. Instead, we're left with pro-choice/pro-gay marriage Laura Bush, pro-choice/pro-fetal stem cell research Nancy Reagan, pro-choice/pro-ERA Pat Nixon...

Y'know. The ideologically pure sort of people the Tea Party loves.

Nah see cause women aren't allowed to have their own opinions, so they must believe what their husbands believe.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
drat, Hella Jefferson rules. I always miss the good stuff during the week.

Vienna Circlejerk
Jan 28, 2003

The great science sausage party!

samsquantch1 posted:

Mormons have always been considered a 'cult' alongside Unitarians, Scientologists, Spiritists, Jehovah’s Witnesses, and adherents of the Unification Church by the Real True Christians (RTC's) that make up a large percentage of the tea party.

As a Unitarian Universalist, it always cracks me up when I'm reminded that we're on that list. We're the only cult in the world where congregations are governed by voting, where there's no creed that you have to agree to, and where half the congregations more or less shut down over the summer because who the gently caress wants to go to church in the summer?

But anyway, I think the person asking about whether Mormons are allowed to cheerlead was asking about literal cheerleading, because he's playing a hot conservative girl who is in high school for bonus creepy underage vibe. Anybody know?

MustelaFuro
May 6, 2007

Evolution: Reproduction of the fit enough.

They apparently think that if the UN wanted to forcibly take away their guns that they would have a chance in hell at being able to resist.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Nothing like self-fabricated paranoia and the bonding afterwards

Vienna Circlejerk
Jan 28, 2003

The great science sausage party!

MustelaFuro posted:

They apparently think that if the UN wanted to forcibly take away their guns that they would have a chance in hell at being able to resist.

Of all the nutty conservative fantasies/fever dreams out there, the UN invasion is the one that makes the least sense to me. Do these people just not know what the UN is?

looking.glass.eyes
May 21, 2007

“The eye sees a thing more clearly in dreams than the imagination awake.” -Leonardo da Vinci

Vienna Circlejerk posted:

Of all the nutty conservative fantasies/fever dreams out there, the UN invasion is the one that makes the least sense to me. Do these people just not know what the UN is?

Short answer? No, they don't. They think the rest of the world is out to get them, and the UN is the rest of the world's military force. Therefore, the UN is who will come for their guns 'n freedom. I've seen multiple people on TPC who honestly believe and fear a New World Order is right around the corner. Maybe they were trolls...but I don't think so.

Mitchicon
Nov 3, 2006

MustelaFuro posted:

Especially amusing as the US contributes so much to the UN.

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012
OP needs a memoriam to:

-BALL OF PURE RAGE
-Echo Chamber
-Fact Check

And a few other I can't remember at the moment up there with Dora and Diego.

Morton Salt Grrl
Sep 2, 2011

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
FRESH BLOOD

May their memory be a justification for genocide

Vienna Circlejerk posted:

What I want to know is where is the UN going to get their troops, funding and equipment from? I can't imagine that other nations will be thrilled to lend their stuff to fight the biggest military on Earth. And why does the UN want to invade America?

ShadowCatboy
Jan 22, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Eugh our First Lady is so fat and disgusting.

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot

ViggyNash posted:

OP needs a memoriam to:

-BALL OF PURE RAGE
-Echo Chamber
-Fact Check

I feel all the djw175's that lost their lifes in the line of duty should be at least mentioned.

looking.glass.eyes
May 21, 2007

“The eye sees a thing more clearly in dreams than the imagination awake.” -Leonardo da Vinci

ViggyNash posted:

OP needs a memoriam to:

-BALL OF PURE RAGE
-Echo Chamber
-Fact Check

The Scatman

looking.glass.eyes
May 21, 2007

djw175 posted:

I feel all the djw175's that lost their lifes in the line of duty should be at least mentioned.

Seconded.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Mitchicon posted:

Requesting Conservative Furry or Iraq War Vet Furry for the roll table.

One can yank material from here: http://confurvatives.livejournal.com/

Red Crown
Oct 20, 2008

Pretend my finger's a knife.
So, have you guys ever read G.K. Chesterton's The Man who was Thursday? I'm not doing it justice, but a summary of the plot is essentially that a government agent infiltrates a terrorist organization only to find that it is a group of 12 government agents who were on a mission to infiltrate a terrorist organization.

Is this what's happening? What's the ratio of Trolls to TPCers? How many legit TPCers are there, anyway?

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

ViggyNash posted:

OP needs a memoriam to:

-BALL OF PURE RAGE
-Echo Chamber
-Fact Check

The various ANGRY SWARMS OF BEES that went down for their queens. That gimmick got me laughing every time.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
So by 2016, when the Revolution/Civil War 2 haven't happened and nobody's guns have been confiscated, will these people be introspective and realize how wrong and paranoid they were or will the pat themselves on the back, believing they prevented it all along by buying up guns, forwarding e-mails and setting up alternative Facebook sites?

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

ViggyNash posted:

OP needs a memoriam to:

-BALL OF PURE RAGE
-Echo Chamber
-Fact Check

And of course all the various Bowmans: Blueman, Snowman, Fro-man, Beyonceman, Lil' Mikey (?) Bowman, etc.

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot

BiggerBoat posted:

So by 2016, when the Revolution/Civil War 2 haven't happened and nobody's guns have been confiscated, will these people be introspective and realize how wrong and paranoid they were or will the pat themselves on the back, believing they prevented it all along by buying up guns, forwarding e-mails and setting up alternative Facebook sites?

Look at this site and ask yourself that question again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

BiggerBoat posted:

Nope, they'll be congratulating each other on successfully fighting off the Obamacalypse with prayer and bootstraps.

• Locked thread