Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
looking.glass.eyes
May 21, 2007

“The eye sees a thing more clearly in dreams than the imagination awake.” -Leonardo da Vinci

Hazo posted:

I almost added an edit that said something to the effect of "I sort of want to make another account that does nothing but report blatant racism, threats of violence, and other clear TOS violations and see how long until it's banned for 'trolling'."

These people are complete socipaths. Did you get a screenshot or at least see which mod it was? I couldn't find the thread to follow along.

I didn't get a screenshot of the thread itself, but here are three psychotic racists trun patroits gloating over the "victory".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

looking.glass.eyes
May 21, 2007

“The eye sees a thing more clearly in dreams than the imagination awake.” -Leonardo da Vinci

Glorgnole posted:

Bonus Poe's Law:

You know...I really thought that the Jeep Renegade profile was a legit, true believer. But I don't even loving know anymore...

The 111%? Really? :psypop:

looking.glass.eyes
May 21, 2007

I don't think that getting Rob Schneider on your side is a victory worth bragging about, this sounds to me like a lose/lose for Schneider and the GOP.

looking.glass.eyes
May 21, 2007

Snopes: Untrustworthy, Soros-owned mouthpiece of the evil LIEberals...unless we agree with it, then it's totally cool. :ironicat:

looking.glass.eyes
May 21, 2007

TVarmy posted:

Based on the loss of her presence moonlighting as SOROSINTEL, I think she's either left or is taking a break from TPC.

The best part was when she read the OP and reported that we were being paid via foodstamps.

Also, I miss the time that guy bragged that he got into the forums, and when asked how, bragged that "money talks." Which is a lot like saying you bribed Wendy's to get a Baconator.

And then it turned out he was lying, as he posted copies of the forum posts with the poo poo filter still on and stopped reposting random posts when the paywall went up.

If you're going to act cool for buying something, at least buy it. :cmon:

My other favorite was the dude (Angry Hamster maybe?) who claimed he got on to IRC and was making fun of everyone's voices. When I pointed out IRC is text based chat he quickly backpedaled and claimed he had gotten on to our non-existent TeamSpeak server.

looking.glass.eyes
May 21, 2007

tallian posted:

That was good ol' Joe Jameson.

I've been following this far to avidly for someone not participating.

Nah, Joe wasn't that smart, I don't think he even knows what IRC or TeamSpeak are. I went through my folder o' hilarious sadness, I still had the screenshot:

looking.glass.eyes
May 21, 2007

etalian posted:

Speaking over angry conservatives, the Tea Party traffic jam rally is today:
http://liveblog.wtop.com/Event/Truckers_head_for_the_Capital_Beltway

So how many of these truckers "riding for the Constitution" do you think have ever actually read the Constitution? I would guess between 0 and 1.

This is what immediately came to mind: http://www.theonion.com/articles/area-man-passionate-defender-of-what-he-imagines-c,2849/

looking.glass.eyes
May 21, 2007

TPC discusses the imminent Chinese invasion. :tinfoil:

looking.glass.eyes
May 21, 2007

Wild T posted:

So are these the Chinese, Mexicans or Muslims?

Goddamn right they are! :freep:

looking.glass.eyes
May 21, 2007

Hazo posted:

I never get tired of this ignorant poo poo. "Obama's taking away mah rights! Which ones? Uh... well... um... Do your own homework libtard!"

Well, they do think that having a white president is a "right".

looking.glass.eyes
May 21, 2007

Snafe posted:

I went down the rabbit hole of that website and made it to this...
Sheldon Adelson: Nuke Iran's Desert as Warning, Then Nuke Tehran

Seriously what the gently caress guys, Preemptive nuclear strikes against Iran... :smith:
How does one even remotely think that this is a good idea?

As I was reading the article I was really hoping that there would be something in the article about the reaction from the crowd, and that it would include the words "loud boos" and "aghast".

Newsmax posted:

Adelson’s remarks elicited applause from the audience.

:suicide:

looking.glass.eyes
May 21, 2007

O Rapture posted:

Today in Tea Party hysteria...

Forgetting about the stupid, shitheaded racism for a second, I love how desperate for attention they are that they routinely repost their own posts. I've seen a ton of that lately on TPC and it makes me chuckle every time. Circle jerks, without the circle. :hawaaaafap:

looking.glass.eyes
May 21, 2007

TPC sure gets pissed when they can't use the websites they claim to hate. Bonus :lol: - their lovely emoticons are "beautiful animations" and also apparently action figures.

looking.glass.eyes
May 21, 2007

Obviously if we pay people enough that they no longer need welfare to survive, they're going to demand more welfare! :downsbravo:

looking.glass.eyes
May 21, 2007

one of you is Jeep Renegade...right?

stupid black boy's

i don't even know, general :downs: i guess

looking.glass.eyes
May 21, 2007

romeo x-ray posted:

^ Well if he truly falls from grace then this

becomes this

Nikki Haley, born Nimrata Nikki Randhawa? :allears:

looking.glass.eyes
May 21, 2007

usbombshell posted:

It's all Duck Dynasty macros now (and misinterpretations of free speech/1st Amendment as per usual).

It is like walking through the aisles of Walmart with the pictures of that bearded guy staring at you from every turn.

The same idiots who think that a privately owned business should be allowed to refuse to serve black people think a privately owned cable channel shouldn't be allowed to fire someone for being a homophobic idiot. Kudos, TPC. Your mental gymnastics never cease to impress. :golfclap:

looking.glass.eyes
May 21, 2007

not a shocker, but TPC is still :gizz: for Putin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

looking.glass.eyes
May 21, 2007

TubeStank posted:

I'm pretty sure Putin has never said anything like that before.

the fact that putin never said it and the actual quote is most often attributed to someone describing what it is like to argue with the exact sort of person that makes up TPC is just an added bonus.

• Locked thread