Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

:sun: SoroScrew :sun:
Wilford Brimley says "Tell your wife I said hello."

No Condo Chat.

Anything else we need to obfuscate or point out?

Paradox Personified posted:

Bypass the new GIF ban: Rename the file format from .gif to .png or .jpg. Remember, animated avatars don't show up in posts, but they do errywhere else.
Your landing page after login is Wall by default, and you can use it to post to the global feed. Just remember to select 'global' under 'type', since it's something else we've gotten changed.
Change your profile to private, and block Paul Guzda first thing, and no one will be able to reply to your posts, report you (is this still true?), or see your profile..
Use Stealthy plugin for Chrome, or the TOR Browser Bundle to get past an IP ban.
Get iMacros for Chrome, and plug this poo poo into the code area when you go to record a new macro: http://pastebin.com/fmazmb5S It's the fastest friend-adding plugin.
Get around TinEye/GIS: Flip it horizontal, reverse that poo poo. Mess with the aspect ratio. Crop the gently caress out of it. You can add blingee for a touch of believability, especially for female/younger 'characters.'

Let me know if any of that has changed.

Paradox Personified fucked around with this message at 05:01 on Feb 26, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

I laughed so godamn hard at this Bowrush. We need a Juniorush or a Guzdarush.

Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

Cowman posted:

There's nothing I can say about this :stare:

Oh gently caress's sake and I thought random Acadians are bad, what with our smoking drinking drugging and loving in our late single digits.. This woman and her Tea Party ideals are closing in on us fast.

Just the thought of that tiny kid being drugged to stay calm with alcohol disguised with milkshakes aaaaa :gonk:. And you know that's how it started out, then in public wine in the sippy bottle (Oh she loves her grape juice!)

I missed the cutout Dr Sheutz in the IRC, could someone get me a high-res pic of her or anything with her in it? I'd be indebted, merci in advance. Gonna do a dozen or so various jobs for her. :D

Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

StandardVC10 posted:

Let me know if it doesn't work:

Hell yeah. Gonna work on a shitload tonight and tomorrow morning. Gonna rar it the gently caress up tomorrow. Thanks!!

Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

Michael "Mike" Bowman is an American actor best known for his performance as "Whitey" alongside Jim Carrey, in the 2000 movie, Me, Myself and Irene.

Jesus christ, it's a giant q-tip.

Mimichael Bowbowman

ecce bowmo

Clever ... bowgirljesus..... uhhh............. Just take it.

ON MY HEAD

Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

Shall we, Soro Screw?
Hm, trying the attachment [img] thing for a title but it no worky since the attachment doesn't end in a file format... Ehhh???? Can an experienced goon help out, I thought this was how it went.

Edit: AAAA Dammit img codes aren't allowed anymore in the text. AAAAA. A loving mod? A caring mod? Help us, hear our cry?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Paradox Personified fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Feb 28, 2013

Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

You guys do what the chat is for, right?

Right???

Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

Alan Smithee posted:

Talking about Three Olives' condo?

NO CONDO CHAT.

Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

WhackAWonderful posted:

So..how is an ultrasound invasive?

Because it is.

Parallax Scroll posted:

Hi I'm WhackAWonderful I think it's awesome when a woman who has been raped has a medical device forced into her vagina by the government
If I had money... WAW would get a BRT.

Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

So, which ones have you guys gotten? http://www.says-it.com/achievement/
I know I've gotten a few of these:

Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

They can't possibly believe their own lovely Photoshop, eh? It's obvious, and they like to do a lot of poo poo just to dickwave with macros/edited pictures; sometimes it's just about making a point and not the belief in the fact that a shottie can br- who am I kidding, it was probably just a joke by the original image editor and everyone else believed it after that. :smith:

Spacedad posted:

The number of the beast is actually 616. :ssh:

It's actually both in different sources. Hth.

I think we need to do a Jr rush, next. Show him who's boss. Just a shitload of stupid/assorted suits and related puns.
Selaty Sr's Typin' Hat would be a great secondary Bowman.
GET MAH TYPIN HAT, SON

Edit: gently caress's sake, that webcast cuts out every 500 milliseconds. I get about two whole words and a few seconds of silence, and repeat.

Paradox Personified fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Mar 1, 2013

Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

We trolled on the cold site;
Freezing fingers type to a ban on white.
Chatting and waiting.
The man in the dark in a Stetson hat, so mystic and soulful.

An IRC op bans Olives of Three, reaching out in a piercing cry,
It stays with you until

The feeling has gone only you and I.
It means nothing to me.
This means nothing to me.
Oh Vienna, Circlejerk.

The long con story is weaving
Haunting memes, pizza and puppet strings,
The cover is calling.
Alone in the #room as the new proxy brings,
A cool empty silence (except for bees).
The warmth of A Predator Drone in a cold grey sky,
It fades to the distazZZZZzzzZZzZZzzzz.

The TROLLALERT.JPG image has gone
only you and I and Wilford Brimley.
Diabeetus means nothing to me.
This means nothing to me.
Ohhhhhhh, Vienna, Circlejerk.

Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

ReidRansom posted:

But it isn't a photocopy... Unless it's being changed constantly from one format to another or something. But I mean, you'd have to do that intentionally. The laziest course of action still preserves the quality.

For some odd reason I want to think they use a lovely MSpaint version, or something hilarious that "optimizes"/compresses when you save. Or, comedy version; they screenshot, crop, then compress to save space, making it both worse and 2 pixels smaller every time.

Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

Parallax Scroll posted:

That's usually how I get banned, though I get the white screen too. After I change IPs the password no longer works.

Just do a password reset if you're not IP banned.
I've never been so lucky as to just get a PW change. Wonder what tools they're using or if they just use Notepad after a short lil' FTP session. :haw:

Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

Logikv9 posted:

Somebody tell them Obama is secretly putting Dihydrogen Monoxide in the water supply.

And that any Teapartard can test it using easily-available equipment. :aaa:

Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

Sent to both of you knuckleheads. GO FORTH AND gently caress IN THE EARHOLE.

Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

Cathulhu posted:

I'd still like to join in on the fun.

Get platinum and I'll PM you, or just holla with an email and one of us will get to ya.

Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

Mister Bates posted:

I am genuinely at a loss as to how the Republican Party is able to convince even a single woman to vote for them in elections. Their party is a loving magnet for horrible sexist monsters. They're usually not quite this overt about it, though.

I've tried to read, and delve into this mindset, and observe female Republicans in their natural habitat but I still do not understand what the gently caress can drive a woman to this madness. My ovaries want to punch those women. Really.
Does anyone feel completely solid in their belief that they do indeed understand this? I'll give you ten SorosBux[R]. It's all I have.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah gently caress Kim Thomas, gently caress Kim Thomas, gently caress her and her carrying a pistol so she can shoot if any of the 'darkies in her area get too close to her' and just ahhhh gently caress her.
I'm just going to slam my face into my keyboard, repeatedly.

Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

CommieGIR posted:

5.25 Floppies.

Literally, Ferris Bueller's computer.

Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

Cowman posted:

Hey Tom since you're reading this thread tell hacker Joe that rape isn't cool and shouldn't be joked about.

They'll just take this as a reason to like it more. If a liberal hates it, gotta knee-jerk love it; and vice versa.

And they claim it's hilarious fun to read this thread. Makes my blood boil.

Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

fool_of_sound posted:

Hey, Tim: if you promise to keep trolling your userbase, I'll buy you any man-wearing-suit avatar you want.

Trolls trolling trolls, Welcome to Goongotha:

<ThreeOlives> posted:

Like, I get it, you guys are rich, I will eventually get the money but I'm not, I give a poo poo about middle class issues because I am middle class even if you don't like to think of me that way.
March23[22:41::46]Saturday <ThreeOlives> What?
March23[22:41::52]Saturday <ThreeOlives> I am middle class
March23[22:42::39]Saturday <ThreeOlives> Despite the meme I have never claimed to be rich
March23[22:42::58]Saturday <ThreeOlives> Or even close

Yeah we're being trolled in the chat, despite the decree of NO CONDO CHAT, it's been Condo Chat three times in the past couple of hours.

I was also told I missed the fuzz being called on a guy that didn't explicitly state he was going to commit suicide, yet they were called out anyway? What's the deal on that?

Also, zylch; PM me, I would like to know about the token/whatever thing you or someone else discovered. No one in IRC today could give me the skinny, we're missing the details. Thanks.

Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

I'm never leaving this or the IRC channel. It's too fantastic.
Edit: Huh, odd, go to join the channel and it's not there anymore? Did something happen?

etalian posted:

Jesus died on the cross since he didn't have a concealed carry permit.

Did anyone do the Jesus-with-gun-flying-off-cross yet? Did we, did we?

Paradox Personified fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Apr 3, 2013

Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

So, I had forgotten about this for a short while (Sorry, Screw Crew.) I had just completely forgotten about the Tribune bullshit.
Got an email earlier today, I wonder how my Dumbass account wasn't banned just for the name:

HEY DUMBASS

Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

50 Foot Ant posted:

Which means all those Johnny Come Lately motherfuckers need to get out too.

You know, those assholes who came here after 1776.

GTFO.

Immigration assholes piss me off the most. If the Native Americans started talking about "All these illegal immigrants and their loving anchor babies need to get out. None of them were ever granted citizenship by us!" referring to white people and the TCP would start shrieking.

White Americans, what, nothin' better to do? Why don't you kick yourself out? You're an immigrant too.

Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

asylum years posted:

Lookit this guy who doesn't understand errors.

This is the man who freaked out and tossed his PC on his front yard when it encountered an ILLEGAL ERROR and had to be shutdown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

McDowell posted:

They aren't racist guys. Look, one of their black friends has his own site that promises to 'end identity politics' with great satire like comparing the President to Aaron Hernandez.

http://theblacksphere.net/

I never heard of this guy until today. Did the Sealtys create him?

Did you sign up for a related TPC site? I think it's from that userbase.
I got an email from updates@theblacksphere.net containing that Geocities-era message. The smiling guy in the photo is hilariously out of place. Think he knows?

• Locked thread