Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AthenaH2SO4
Feb 17, 2011
HAIL SOROS!

Seriously...this whole thing has been the most entertainment I've gotten out of the internet in a loooong time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AthenaH2SO4
Feb 17, 2011
For quickie half-assed characters, this rather elderly page actually works pretty well with very minor modifications (e.g. roll 1d20 for racism &etc.)

http://members.iinet.net.au/~rene1/realnpc.htm

AthenaH2SO4
Feb 17, 2011
^^^^

Oh my god, this is awesome.

By the way, I showed those images to my husband, and I think you made his day.

AthenaH2SO4 fucked around with this message at 06:28 on Feb 26, 2013

AthenaH2SO4
Feb 17, 2011
Gone for a couple of days, and I have so much catching up to do...

TIO LOCO is a loving idiot, by the way. an impressively large percentage of the guns used for criminal purposes in Mexico are purchased at gun shows here in the U.S. The fact that you can, in some states, basically just stroll into a gun show and say "I'll take 5 of everything" and not have to go through any kind of waiting period or real background check is kind of a loving problem.

AthenaH2SO4
Feb 17, 2011

djw175 posted:

I remember someone asking for the troll watch pic. I lost it a while ago, but I do have this lovely piece of art.

hahahahaaa...I love this.

AthenaH2SO4
Feb 17, 2011
I've been absent for about a week due to being busy and not having a lot of time, but tomorrow Colorado is supposed to get hit with a huge winter storm, so I'll feel justified in spending the day catching up.

That said, be ready for all the TPC-ers in the Four Corners states and nearby areas to start with the "HURR DURR IF GLOBAL WARMING IS REAL, THEN WHY SNOW?".

:downsbravo:

AthenaH2SO4
Feb 17, 2011

StandardVC10 posted:

Yes, they did. Both countries had some financial issues afterward partially as a result- indirectly influencing the French Revolution and various messes associated with the decline of the empire in Spain.

It's really interesting to see how the French Revolution was accelerated in some ways by France's involvement in the American Revolution. It was bound to happen either way, but it does seem like it happened possibly sooner than it might have otherwise.

AthenaH2SO4
Feb 17, 2011

Pijonsnodt posted:

Believe me when I say we'd be more than happy for the local Tea Party to wipe the dust from their feet and quit the state en masse. What have we done to arouse their ire, though? Is this about legalizing weed?

It's because we're basically guaranteed to pass reasonable gun ownership regulations. The fact that it may soon be difficult to own an absolute fuckton of weapons and ammo with no reasonable use beyond killing a lot of people or working out some serious issues at the gun range is AN ATTACK ON ARE FREEDOMS. :freep:

AthenaH2SO4
Feb 17, 2011

TVarmy posted:

http://imgur.com/a/FhOLJ

I was on as Drunks Gone Wilde.

But nobody seemed to get the site's history enough to get offended.

So I decided to leave.

Hahahahaaaa...awesome. I was gone for a bit, and this was a lovely thing to return to the thread on. :golfclap:

AthenaH2SO4
Feb 17, 2011
So since I'm just a lazy spectator, I haven't been here much lately and have just been watching and enjoying, but I had to jump on here and share this one. http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/04/26/alex-jones-opens-dating-site-for-freedom-lovers/

Amazingly enough, none of the profile pictures appears to be from inside a bunker!

http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/Planetlnfowars/library/Dating%20Freedom%20Lovers?sort=3&page=1

Apologies if this is already shared...I looked around, but didn't spot anything about it.

AthenaH2SO4 fucked around with this message at 22:30 on Apr 27, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AthenaH2SO4
Feb 17, 2011
^^^^^^
Awesome! I'm going to go lurk!

Ahahahahahaaa!!

Love and paranoia, together at last!

• Locked thread