Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Hazo posted:

The OP isn't kidding-- The site's moderators have straight-up come out and said that anyone attempting to encourage debate or anyone who has a Muslim-sounding name will be banned on sight.

Like "Selaty"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Sinclair Lewis, not Lewis Sinclair.

Main Street and Arrowsmith are probably the other books of his that are still worth reading.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Pope Sharon Schuetz

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Trichomoniasis != trichinosis, Ms. Coffin. Unless you were literally loving a pig, you didn't get trichinosis from sex.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

thehumandignity posted:

But Israelis are Jews, and the English are also Christian. :psyduck:

Israel is good because then Jesus will come back, and it will be treats and candy for all the good little boys and girls and nothing but hellfire for all the people who were mean. That is the sophisticated level of logic of the lunatic right--- having a Jewish state in Israel is like leaving a plate of cookies out for Santa.

• Locked thread