Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Prison Warden posted:

I'm behind on that LP but if I remember right Patty is literally a One piece filler girl and thus is only good at being a lightning rod of audience hatred so her age is irrelevant.

Well people were pissed because Patty wasn't in the initial 360 release and because several scenes of the party members standing in formation had a very clear hole in them and you can find a room with her name in it and a family talking about their daughter who was a pirate AND she's in the code of the 360 version. Then they re-release the game on PS3 and she's there, filling those formation holes and making it clear that it is her room and her family. Tales of fans were not happy that the 360 version was essentially a beta you had to pay for and including references to the character from the improved port, and Namco didn't exactly help with their official response to the question of "Was Patty intentionally omitted from the game" is to play coy and say its "Open to everyone's imagination." I'm not even a Tales of fan but I can't read that as anything other than them being assholes so I'm not surprised people hate Patty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread