Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeikier
Jan 26, 2010

"This woman...she's killed before, and not just once..."

Lucia being put on the couch has a slight but interesting difference between this and the EBC version. In EBC, Hiro and Gwyn help her onto the couch, but here it's just Gwyn. Gives the old guy some dorfiness, what with him being a beastman and all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeikier
Jan 26, 2010

Reading through these, it's odd how much Ruby runs her mouth in this version. It's like she keeps butting in when Hiro tries to talk. Did Nall do this in the first game for one or both versions, too?

Also, the preponderance of "are you retarded" insults is a tad unnerving. Willing to bet WD were told to rein it in when doing the remake.

Zeikier
Jan 26, 2010

Sweet jesus, so many pop culture references. I forget how may times they did it in the remake outside of the manual/strategy guide, but in the original they really hammered you over the head with them.

Also, Borgan is the best character. Such a chawmah~ :allears:

Zeikier
Jan 26, 2010

Jenner posted:

Also that son of a bitch had the Dark Scimitar the whole time.

:argh:

He really is a fat bastard after all~

Zeikier
Jan 26, 2010

dis astranagant posted:

At least you can buy the drat things. There's only about 20 Silverlights in the entire remake.

I don't remember even breaking 10.

The refights are a neat idea, but this dungeon feels like such a hazy mess that it prolly wouldn't have registered as interesting if I was playing myself. Especially not with the weird choices with shuffling the stats.

• Locked thread